My Life. My Family. (chapter twenty-three)

Me and Justin spent the whole day together shopping for our babies and when the paps asked who the dad was Justin put his arm around me and told them that the dad will announce it this week on live t.v. We got a bunch of things like two cribs, two bassinets, two changing tables, some clothes, and car seats. He helped me get the stuff into the bedroom that was going to be there's which is across the hall from mine, "I love the new place sweetie." I hears him mumble "wish you lived with me though." I took his cheek with my hand and smiled at him "Thank you Justin, I appericate everything you did for me. And I have noticed a huge change in you and I'm so happy about, I want you to change for you not for me Justin you do know this right?" He smiled and put his hands on my cheeks. "I want to change for all of us. For my family, you are my world Anna and these babies will grow up in a loving happy family." We were about to kiss when Chris walked in "so this is the Justin." We turned around to see a shirtless Chris and he didn't look so happy."And who the hell are you?" "Um Justin this is my friend Chris from back home, he just moved here yesterday and needed a place to stay so he is sleeping in the room downstairs." "So Justin you here to break her heart again?""No I'm here for her back" "She is not dumb to go back with an asshole like you.""What did you say?" Justin and Chris started to move closer to each other I got in between them "Stop! Both of you. Chris he is the father of my babies and he is going to be in their lives and Chris you are my friend but give him respect. Justin I'm not going to sit here and let you break my heart so I need to know." He took my face in his hands "Anna you are my life. I want to make this my family." He bent down and kissed me. Chris was puffing and went downstairs to his room and slammed the door.

"Justin I do too. But let's not jump in it okay?" "As long as we are on the same page I'm fine." I smiled at him. "Want to spend the night with me?" "I would love to babygirl." We went into my room and went to bed, it felt great to be back in his arms.

Together Forever.

xoxox lots of love.