They Are Okay.(chapter twenty-six)

*Justin's P.O.V.*

They told me I had to go in the waiting room while the try to save my little girl, and Anna. She freaked out when she didn't hear her cry and she passed out making her heart rate increase, I was now in the waiting room with my mom, dad, grandparents, scooter, Marilyn, Alfredo, Ryan, Anna's Mom, and her boyfriend. I couldn't sit down I was about to burst into tears so I kept pacing the floor.

Justin sit down, please.

No I can't, I need them to be okay.

The doctor's are doing everything they can.

I know it's just I need to go to the nursery to see my son.

I walked to the nursery I saw my little man in an incubator he was small but still healthy, the doctor found me I turned around to him.

How is she? Is she alive? How is my daughter?

She is asking for you, please follow me.

What about my daughter?

She is a live but she will be in an incubator.

He walked me back to Anna's room I ran in there she looked so weak.

She lost a lot of blood, I will give you guys time.

I walked over to her bedside she opened her eyes and smiled weakly to me.

The babies? Where are they?

Shhh it's okay angel. They are fine alive and in an incubator.

Are you okay?

I should be asking you that Anna, they said you lost a lot of blood and you will be weak for a few days.

I just want to see my babies, and hold them.

I know baby I do too. We just need to wait and be patient.

I know baby, I want you to get in bed with me please?

That's why I said for them to get you the biggest bed they had.

She smiled at me and scooted over you could tell it hurt her, I got in bed with her and laid her head on my shoulder and sang All That Matters to her until she fell asleep.

I soon fell asleep too.

We woke up to the nurse taking her fluids.

Would you like to hold your little boy ?

She smiled and tried to sit up I helped her. The nurse brought the a little baby bed on wheels with a little baby in blankets. She handed Anna the  little baby she had tears in her eyes I got up and brought everyone else in the room.

Justin he has your eyes and face.

But your nose.

What do you want to name him?

How about Jason Alexander?

Bieber.

You want him to have my last name?

Yes.

I kissed her forehead and then took the baby from her, he looked at me all I could do is smile and cry knowing he is mine. The nurse took him back so they could get his birth certificate done, Anna was so tired so I walked everyone out and told them to come back tomorrow. We still haven't seen our little girl, which was killing me and I knew was hurting Anna inside. I walked back to Anna who was looking out of the window.

We will see her soon I promise.

Let's name her Brianna Amanda.

That sounds amazing baby, now lets get some sleep angel.

Okay I love you so much Justin.

I love you too Anna.

We fell asleep she was on my chest with my arms around her she was my world, my everything.

Author's Note: awe how cute of names?!?