busy day ~ chapter three~

i had to wake up pretty early for my photo shoot and then interview with Ellen!! I went over to my closet and picked out a pink sundress with a little cream color jacket and flats. I didn't do anything special with my hair since they will do that for me and all i did was put on a little foundation. I grabbed my bags, kissed my mom on the cheek and headed to start my first day in California. I got to the photo shoot set and got directed to a trailer which was mine and they did my hair in spirals and light makeup. I went to meet the photographer, " hey I'm Anna where do you want me?" "My my my aren't you gorgeous! we can start with you over there with your feet in the water and we will go from there okay?" "sounds good to me." The whole photo shoot was a blast u ended up knee high in the ocean and in three different beach outfits. I then had to dry off and go to Ellen's studio. when i git there they fixed my hair and touched up my makeup. I was so excited when she called my name to walk out i came out smiling and blew a kiss and waved. I hugged her and sat down.

"hi how are happy I'm so happy to finally met you Anna!"

" it is so amazing to meet you and be on your show Ellen. and I'm great i actually just got in town yesterday with my mom"

" that's so great to hear and where is your mom?"

" she is actually at the condo unpacking and our furniture came today"

" so are you excited to finally be in Hollywood?"

" yes i am beyond excited!"

" so so you have a boyfriend yet?"

" no i am single for now."

" well i can hook you up with someone."

" oh really now?"

" yes i can. do you have any inspirations?"

" actually Justin bieber has been ever since he first came out."

" isn't he hit a rough patch lately though?"

" yes, but i was her in the beginning and I'm not going nowhere."

" well i will give him your number then."

" wait what i didn't say that."

after me and Ellen talked for awhile we said our goodbyes and told her i will come back soon. i called my manager and told her i was coming over. I drove over her house and bought her flowers since she has helped me. I knocked and I looked up to see scooter bruan standing there. "um hello is marilyn here?" "yeah in the back cone on in sweetie." I guess they were having a bbq because she was in the pool and alfedo, Ryan butler, and Ryan good were out there playing around. " i am so sorry i just ruined your bbq i can leave if you need me to." "No nonsense i want you here to meet everyone. Scooter this is Anna my beautiful model/ actress." "ah i saw her on Ellen today very nice to meet you sweetie." i shook his hand " so nice i to meet you too scooter." "Yo scooter I'm here i brought the smores stuff and jazzy is here." we all turned to see justin walking in holding a little girls hand and a grocery bag. i was standing there talking to the guys when i looked up to my idol staring at me.