the key(chapter eleven)

llIt's been two week's since I have seen Justin, mainly because I have been so busy now that my face and name is out there people are asking for pictures and autographs and the paps won't leave me alone which is the down fall. I have a photo shoot today someone's perfume they asked for me personally Marilyn told me, I just put on a pair of shorts, and a tank top with flip flops since they had the clothes they want me to wear. My mom finally got me my own car a 2013 black Range Rover fully loaded I told Major bye and headed off mom was in Paris with her girlfriends for the rest of the summer I didn't mind though. When I got to the location if the photo shoot I was rushed into my dressing room to put on a short silk nightgown then I would have to change into a dress they said I was the second girl so I guess there are more girls here, when they got me all ready they gave me the perfume it was "the key" you have got to be kidding me. I walked out to the big hotel building and met the director and the other girls we were all talking getting know each other turns out they are fans of me, I saw a fimilar black lexus just as I turned around to see him he whispered in my ear "follow me." I looked at everyone they were all busy and so I followed Justin I lost him I thought so I turned around to back to set but I got grabbed into a room, "Justin what the hell!"

"I wanted to see you."

"But I don't, your lucky I don't walk off this set right now."

"You won't that would ruin you."

   I stood there with my arms crossed and head turned away from him, "you look good princess,"

"thanks, you do too." I couldn't lie he did I looked at him he smiled at me. "Don't you dare think since you called me princess and you give me your cute smile I will fall back into your arms Justin."

"But I don't." He said while walking towards me. I backed up as far as I could go till I hit the wall, he put his hands on the wall and whispered in my ear, "but I just remember your in my commercial and I picked you personally princess." He kissed my cheek. We stared in each others eyes until Scooter came in " guys come on you guys can make up later." Justin smiled at me and I started walking back to set with Justin right behind me. It was my turn so I sprayed the perfume on my neck and got in bed and took the key off, then after we shot that I was rushed back in my dressing rpm to get in my dress and hair in a pony tail and makeup touched up. The commercial was going fine then it was where me and Justin were at the piano and we were starting at each other and we were leaning in and he kissed my cheek. After the commercial I was in my dressing room and I was putting my clothes on when I heard a knock I put my shirt on and opened it to find Justin standing there with a rose. I took the rose from him "thank you, come in."

"Wow I think your room is bigger than mine."

"No it's just because I have nothing in it, so what did you want?" With no hesitation he rushed over to me and kissed me, I kissed back but the it hit me I pulled back. "Justin we can't do this."

"Why it's right?"

"No it's not,were two totally different people Justin. " He stood there looking at me like I broke him. "look I'm sorry Justin it's just I'm looking for someone who puts me first and not partying, drugs, and alcohol."

"But i can! just give me another chance!"

" Justin I can't I have been hurt to much already by guys.. I just can't i'm sorry." I ran out of there almost running into Scooter " I'm sorry Scooter."

" it's fine are you okay?"

" yeah never better."

" okay see you later sweetie." I got in my car and went home.

Justin p.o.v.

I can't believe she just left! I was so angry/ heartbroken I started throwing stuff around. "What the hell Justin!" Scooter said i just walked past him and went to my car and drove home. I called the guys over to bring the" stuff" over, when they got there we didn't care we partyed all day and night.

oh know poor Justin.

xoxox lots of love.