leaving my love alone %chapter eighteenth%

Justin's p.o.v.

It has already been two weeks man time flies by fast when you in love and having fun if you want I mean. Anna and I have had sex but not 24/7 we have went to the beach, the zoo, the mall, out to eat, and anything she wanted to do. She said she was sick so she has been in the bathroom throwing up since she woke up, I would go in there and hold her hair and rub her back but she said it is probably the stomach bug and don't want me to have it since I'm leaving today. I was packing my bags now Scooter said he will be here around 9:00am and it's 8:30am now so I don't have time to waste. Anna finally came out of the bathroom she looked so sick I just wanted to climb into bed with her and hold her and take care of her, she went downstairs on the couch I assume. I finally got all my bags downstairs and I saw Anna on the couch laying down with Major laying behind her legs and she tried to wipe away her tears so I wouldn't see hee crying but I did, it has got to be so hard for her to go through this I mean it is killing me too but she is going to be alone here. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to the bed "Justin what are you doing? you're going to get sick then what?"

"Just let me worry about that and let me take care of you like I should." I layed her down and I crawled into bed with her and she layed her head on my arm so we were looking at each other. "Anna you know I love more than all the stars right?"

"Yes baby you tell me every chance you get."

"Good, I just want you to know because when I get back I want to marry you."

"You do?"

"Yes or at least put some type of ring on your finger."

"A promise ring can work for now until we are both in our twenties."

"Okay that sounds like a plan." I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back and sang softly to her. I could tell she was asleep but crying as the same time man this is killing me to leave my one true love alone here. Scooter texted me  "Come on we got a plane to catch!" I sighed and I guess I woke Anna up "your leaving aren't you?"

"Yeah but I will be back soon baby I promise you."

"Okay, I love you baby more than you could imagine." I kisses her yes she brushed and used mouth wash after getting sick. "And I love you more than all the stars you are my universe. I have to go baby I love you princess." I had to leave after that or I would never make it out of that room because I know she was going to cry, I said goodbye to Major and told him to take care of her and with that I left.

xoxox lots of love.

Awe poor Anna and Justin!! What is wrong with her??