doctors +chapter nineteen+

Anna's p.o.v.

I have been feeling sick for four weeks now, so since Justin left yesterday I decided to head to the doctor to see what is up with my body. I put on yoga leggings and simple purple t shirt with flats and a messy bun with no makeup, I didn't care who saw me I want people to look at me and say now she don't care what people say. I kisses Major bye and grabbed my bag and left the house. I texted Justin "Hey baby I'm heading to the doctor since I'm still feeling bad :/ but don't worry its probably nothing.. Anyways have a great day and show! Love you to the lowest valley to the highest mountain. :* xoxox" I drove out of our driveway and Justin called me "Hello?"

"Babe are you okay I just got your text? Need me to come home?"

"Boo did you not read the part where I said not to worry? And you can come home whenever you want to but don't cancel on your beliebers baby."

"You're so sweet, and I worry about you because you are my everything, my life and I'm so blessed."

"Oh Justin don't make me cry, I love you, you are my everything too."

"Listen baby Alfredo is giving me looks telling me to hurry up I talk to you later okay sweet princess?"

"Okay honey, I love you."

"Not as much as I love you sweet girl." We hung up I finally got to the doctor I waited for five minutes they called me back, "How can we help you ms. hensley?"

"Um well I have been feeling sick and throwing up for four weeks now, and my boyfriend is out of town since yesterday I just want to tell him it's the stomach bug."

"Well I will ask a few questions starting with, are you sexually active?"

"Yes."

"Have you had a period yet?"

"No?"

"Would mind seeing our OBGYN?"

"No not at all." I waited ten minutes and she came in. "Hi I'm Mrs. crow they told me you have been sick, no period, and having sex."

"You don't think I'm pregnant do you?"

"Well it sure sounds like that sweetie so I will do a ultrasound and see okay?"

"OKay." I followed her into a room with a table and a machine she told me lay down and pull my pants down and cover myself with a blanket, she put this jelly stuff on my stomach after I took my belly ring out she was pointing things out to me then we came across two round things. "And those are your babies."

"My what?!? Babies as in two?"

"Yes two."

two babies wow!!

xoxox lots of love.