happy thanksgiving! _chapter twelve_

It has been three months since my commercial with Justin and I just turned 17 and Thanksgiving is coming up which I'm excited about since I am going to the children's hospital in the morning, and in the evening I will be giving out food at the women's shelter. I woke up to my mom calling me I picked up my phone " hello?"
"hey baby, since you were spending the holidays helping people I didn't think you would mind if I went back home to see Justin and the rest of the family."
"Yeah that is fine with me tell them all I love them and miss them."
"Okay will do, see you soon baby I love you."
"I love you too mom." I got up and took a quick shower and went in my closet and picked out skinny jeans, a tank top, and a unbuttoned grey and white sweater with flat knee high black boots. I took Major out and said hi to some fans and took pictures with them then went back inside to get my purse and keys, I told Major bye and went out to my acura. I was at a red light when I saw a range rover

I looked over and saw Justin with some guy in the passenger seat, "hey baby." I looked over at Justin's car and saw the guy looking at me and licking his lips, " you talking to me?"
"Yeah baby, who else would I be talking to sexy?" I looked over at Justin who was looking a little pissed "how about you take some classes on how to talk to women because calling them sexy is not the way." I drove off to the hospital, when I got there I got a text from Justin "Hey happy thanksgiving, you looked stunning like always and sorry about Chaz."
"Thank you and happy thanksgiving to you too, and it's fine kinda used to it now." I put my phone in my purse and walked in the hospital to start my vist with the children.

Justin's p.o.v.

When I saw Anna at the red light she looked stunning as ever, Chaz rolled down his window and started yelling stuff at her calling her names. Man I swear I can't believe he had the balls to do that knowing who she was and how I felt about her still. When she drove off I punched his arm "really man what the hell?!"
"What man! That hurt."
"You know how I feel about her and you do that?"
"Bro chill out it's not like she was falling for me."
"Still, what if she did?"
"Then I back off, that's just guy code or I ask for your permission" When we got to Twist's house I texted Anna I thought she wouldn't text me back but she did. Maybe this is a sign saying I could get another chance with her, but I can't give up this part of my life. I would be giving up so many friends and a lot of fun things, besides it's not like I'm doing stuff that will physically hurt me. Right? I kept texting Anna trying to get on her good side then she texted me saying"Look Justin I know what your doing and I will not tell you again please get over us, this is not healthy and I know your going to ask if we can be friends and the answer is no that isn't healthy for either the of us. I am sorry but I cannot handle this right now i like I really do but were not healthy for each other I'm sorry. Take care. Xoxox."  I can't believe she said that! My heart felt like it was hit with a hammer and shattered into a million pieces, I was upset, pissed off, angry, sad, and most of all heartbroken. I didn't care what it took I just want these feelings to go away so I did everything Twist did, I did things I have never done in my life. I didn't care all of a sudden my body went numb and I fell on the floor and everything went black.

comment please!!

xoxox lots of love babes!