deal? _chapter nine_

Anna's p.o.v.

I woke up cuddled up with Major who let me sleep on him as a pillow, I got my phone and looked at all my text messages I had a lot from Justin I just ignored them. I got up and took a quit shower I put on yoga leggings and a Nike baby blue tank top with a black nikes. I didn't bother to put on any makeup and my hair in a high ponytail, I grabbed Majors black leather leash and he jumped up and started barking because he knew where he was going. I put my phone in a arm strap and headphones I put his leash on and we started out at a slow jog the song "all bad" by Justin bieber came on. We started off as a run then Major stopped all of a sudden making me fall over him, I took my headphones out and all of a sudden to strong arms helped me up. I looked up to see who it was and then I regretted it, seeing that it was a shirtless Justin "I'm fine."

I said backing away from him.

"I was trying to help."

"But I don't need it."

"Look can we talk?"

"Justin I told you I'm not looking back when I walked out last night" I said grabbing Majors leash and limping to a bench. Justin of coarsed followed me. " I know but I will be better I promise."

"Justin why are you trying so hard? We just met three days ago. I'm not worth it, I'm not your type either."

"That's it your not my type your better! You are not like the rest you don't care that I am a superstar who isn't the same back in 2009 you see the better in me. I want you to help others see that." He was sitting infront of me and Major was laying by me. "Justin were not good for each other okay?"

"Yes we are, and you know it" He put his hand on my cheek making me look at him. "Please just listen to me. I need you to believe me."

"Justin I am not going to ask you to give up your party friends for me."

"I don't care if your asking me to I am telling you I will."

"How about you don't party, smoke, drink for 30 days and then I will be all yours."

" Deal whatever you need me to do I will."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I am I want you to trust me."

"Okay it starts today. And to let you know what your doing this for." I leaned real close to him and kissed him he made his body hover over me and his arms around my waist and mine on his neck. I bit his bottom lip just a little bit he let out a small moan, I pulled away remembering we were in public. "Do you think you can make it for 30 days?"

"Hell yeah baby. Now can we finish what we started?"

"In 30 days."

"But you cab come over and hang out if you want?"

"As long as I'm with you." I tried to walk but I fell Justin helped me up and carried me home. Once we got to my house I opened the door and Major went in to get a drink Justin put me on the counter to look at my ankle "yupp it's spranged."

"Well that's great."

"let me help you to the couch." Once we got to the couch Major jumped inbeween us making me laugh but Justin didn't look so happy. We watched Nicholas Sparks movies which I cried the whole day, but Major got down so I got to cry on Justin.

You think he can last 30 days?

xoxox lots of love.