won't single for long. ~chapter six

Justin's p.o.v.

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face I tried to move my arm up but something was laying on it. I looked down to see Anna laying next to me with her hand on my chest and leg on me. She look so peaceful sleeping, I wrap my other arm around her body and moved her closer to me I heard her let out a breath I looked down to see she was still sleeping I closed my eyes I was falling back to sleep when Alfredo walked in I looked at him "hey Justin I took Jazzy back to the house where your dad is."

"Thanks man I appreciate it."

"So you and Anna huh?"

"No we just fell asleep talking last night."

"You really like her don't you?"

"Yeah I think I really do."

"Tell her then."

"Man I can't Lil Twist said I need to be a player so stay single."

"Lil Twist don't know shit man, she will be good for you bro and you know it."

"You think?"

"Yeah I mean look at her she is a freakin model!! She will wanted by many so if you want her now you better get her now, just saying."

"I know man I just don't know."

"All I'm saying is she won't be single for long."

I looked down at her man was she beautiful.

Anna's p.o.v.

I woke up and felt my pillow making a thump, thump noise like a heart. I looked around and say I'm laying in a guys chest with my leg across him. I look up and see Justin and Alfredo smiling at something on his phone. "Good morning guys."

"Good morning Anna." Justin said smiling down at me.

"I'm sorry I slept on you."

"It's all good hun."

"I guess I will leave you guys alone see you guys later."

"Okay bye Alfredo." Justin said putting his phone down in the side table. "So did you sleep well?" Justin asked playing with a piece of my hair. I was laying my head on my hands in Justin's torso.

"Yeah I guess I did I mean because I used you as a pillow."

"Yeah that's why I slept so good too." We sat there and talked for hours which I didn't mind I think I am really falling for him. I texted my mom telling her why I didn't come home and see was very understanding. I looked up at my phone to see Justin just looking at me like a dork and smiling.

"What is something on my face?"

"No I just want to look at you for awhile."

"Well how about you take some pictures so you can look at me whenever you want."

I was just kidding but Justin grabbed his phone and started taking pictures. "Justin what are you doing?"

"what aren't you used to this?"

"yes but I was kidding."

"well smile baby."

He sat there and took pictures for 30 minutes, we got up and playing around I did some poses and me and Justin took some pictures of both of us our last picture was of us where i was standing on my tip toes and then I lost balance making me fall on to Justin. I fell on top of him and he put his hands on my waist and we locked eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be it's fine." we were so close we were inches from each others lips we could feel each others breath and then his phone went off making our mood end. I got up out if his grip and he got up to answer it. "Hey twist what's up?" "Tonight?" "My place?" "Now?" "But.. I'm with a girl" "She is just a friend." "I know but.. ugh fine." "Bye" I walked over to him and sat by him in the bed he looked really annoyed. so I layed my head on his shoulder. "I have to go home.."

"Oh.. yeah me too."

"Come on lets leave." We got our stuff and made the bed, we went downstairs to tell everyone bye. We walked over to my car Justin put his number in my phone and I put mine in his. Before he left I pulled him to make him spin back around and I slammed my lips onto his. All the tenseness in his body relaxed and he put one of his hands on my waist and the other on my cheek, I had his jacket in my fist. After we were done we put our foreheads on each others. "What was that for?"

"You looked really stressed and plus before we could do that we got interrupted by your stressful phone call. So I wanted to make you relax."

"Well I did, I really needed that thank you. I really did need that especially from you." I smiled at him and he kissed me again. His phone went off again. he groan and answered it, "Hello?!" "I'm on my way?!" "You know what.. nevermind be there soon twist." "U gotta go don't you?"

"Yeah. But we can hang out tonight come to my house I will text you the address and stuff."

"Okay Justin see you then." We kissed again and he went to his car and I got in mine.

So what do you guys think? Vote. Comment. Read. xoxox