We Both Need That(chapter thirty)

It's been three weeks since I moved Jason down to Panama to my friends house and really the only problem I have had it paps always snapping pictures and intruding on our outings, but today Jason, my friend Mia, and I are going to the aquarium in Orlando. I was finally down to 119 pounds which was all muscles and I was happy with it I slipped on a strapless  peach sundress with a white cardiage and my hair wavy and down Jason was already ready and on my bed with Major laying by him I took a picture of them and captioned it, My first baby protecting my little man. My life is complete.

I picked Jason up and carried him downstairs to the living room where his car seat was Mia was in there me and her met on a movie set and we hit it off and kept in touch, she is 22 so she is only 5 years older than me but like be 18 next week.

His shirt is to cute!

It said sorry only date models.

Thanks I thought so too, you ready?

Yeah whenever you are.

We walked out to her 2013 black Lexus.

We got to the aquarium just in time for Jase to wake up I bought his stroller so I could attach his carseat to it, we got out of the car and Paps were already there I got out trying to be nice as possible.

Can you guys please move..

.Anna what do you think of Justin acting out?

I have no comment, please move so I can get my son out.

Has he even seen Jason since you moved here?

No, he is busy.

I got Jason out and covered his carseat up so they couldn't see him I attached it to his stroller and we hurried in the building.

Damn are they always like that?

Their usually worse but I guess since I had Jase.

Just wish they would stop.

I do too sometimes.

Well let's start this aquarium!

We were walking around when I got a text I was sitting on a bench while Mia took Jason to change him for me. It was Justin.

I just saw you on E News you are looking really good and how is Jason? I miss you guys when are you coming home?

Thank you, and he is fine just getting big he is crawling now well kinda.. haha. Um Justin I am home, this is my new home. But that doesn't mean I don't miss you because I do. Why don't you come here for once? Jason needs his frather.

No Anna California is your home! And I shouldn't have to come there to see my son!

Justin I'm not arguing with you, if you want to talk about this we can face to face til then take care of yourself, please don't get into any trouble please? You don't have to so it for me do it for Jason. We love you.

I looked up and saw Mia holding Jason and they were looking at the sharks, one came close to the glass and Jason put his hand on the glass and yelled at it I got it on video and posted it on instagram I captioned it Somebody is fearless! and tagged Mia in it.

*four hours later*

We finally left the aquarium and we went out for lunch at a sushi place.

So heard from Justin today?

Yeah when you were changing Jase he texted Mr saying he saw us on E News and asked when I was coming home.

What did you tell him?