Finally Home (chapter twenty eight)

It's been two weeks and we are finally home and by home I mean my townhouse I didn't want to move in with my mom or in with Justin's huge house so we moved into my place since Jason is a newborn. Chris moved in with a girl he has been seeing since the baby is here we still are grieving over the loss of our baby girl but we don't show it like we should. I cry when nobody is around and Justin is getting more tattoos which isn't a huge problem I just don't want him to go back to his old ways now since Jason and I both need him.

I was In the bathroom sitting on the floor crying softly when I heard Jason crying I got off the floor wiped my tears away good thing I'm an amazing actress I quickly walked in to the bedroom Jason was in his crib I picked him up.
It's okay baby boy mama is here.

I said to him softly over and over again, I felt someone behind me I turned around and saw Justin standing there.
You want to hold him Justin?
Um no it's okay you got it.

Ever since the passing he hasn't wanted to hold Jason.
Justin he wants you please I need to get his diaper and wipes.
Anna I said no. I'm not ready!

With Justin yelling it didn't help Jason, I pushed passed Justin and walked downstairs I fixed Jason since I was breastfeeding him.
Your daddy is just grieving. He will come around soon... I hope.

He got done eating I changed his diaper and placed him in swing and put on the soft music is played I turned the lights down low and started doing laundry. Since I had the baby monitor where I could see and hear what he was doing I could walk away from him I walked into my room Justin was sitting on the bed.
Can you hand me that baby blanket. Please?
Yeah sure here.
Thanks.
Where is he?
I finally got him to sleep see.

I showed him the monitor, yes I totally understand that losing a baby is hard but he needs to understand that we have another child who needs him.
Baby I'm sorry I'm just not..
Ready I know Justin.
I'm sorry I'm grieving.
Do you not think I'm grieving?
I cry everyday asking myself why did this have to happen to her?! She was so small and innocent!! But Justin our baby Jason needs both of us. I should not be doing everything I have been doing if the doctor knew she would put me in the hospital.

I turned my face to wipe my tears I didn't want him to see me cry. I heard him get off the bed I felt arms wrap around me and his head on mine.
Baby I'm sorry I know he needs me I'm trying so hard baby girl. Let me do the laundry and stuff just rest you need it angel.
Are you sure?
Yes?

I looked up at him and kisses him it was the first time for awhile since we habe actually kissed and talked. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he put his around my waist pulling me closer to him it felt so good to be this close to Justin.

We finally stopped we pulled away from each other.
I have missed that so much.
You have no idea now please rest?
Okay, thank you.
You don't have to say thank you, it's my job.

I kissed him again and climbed into bed.

I was half asleep I hears Jason crying I got up and walked downstairs I was about to turn the corner but I saw Justin there he was trying to comfort him without holding him I was about to go in there until Justin picked him up. It was the first time since the hospital he has held him, he was softly singing to him I took a picture of him and put it on Instagram I captioned it My two boys. My life. My everything. I tagged Justin in it I slowly walked in the living room behind Justin.
He's perfect isn't he?
He is beyond perfect.
He is our son that's why.

He looked over at me and smiled.
You're a great mom.
You are the world's best dad baby.

I kissed his cheek.This is my crazy beautiful life and I love it.

Author's Note: I haven't written in awhile. So here is another chapter lovies!!!!