Don't look back (chapter eight)

I grabbed Justin's hand while we walked down the stairs, when we got down there, there was like ten guys down there. three drinking, two playing video games, and five in a circle doing drugs Twist went over to the circle and grabbed a joint. I looked up at Justin who shrugged it off and followed him to the circle I stood there shocked and confused. I went and sat on the couch where the two boys were playing videogames I sat there watching Justin smoke and drink, I sighed and sat back then I got up to leave I was walking up the stairs till I got half way up them when a guy turned me around "Where are you going sexy?"

"Get off of me." I jerked my arm away. He grabbed me making me fall down on the stairs "your not leaving anytime soon"

"you wanna bet?" I kicked him in his balls making him fall down the stairs. Everyone including Justin looked at me, I layed on the stairs shocked "Yo Justin control your bitch." Twist said taking a puff.

"Sorry bro." He said looking at me then taking a puff. I stood up and my eyes started to water I walked back up the stairs I heard someone come up the stairs I didn't care who it was I just wanted to get my shoes on and my purse and leave. I guess it was Justin because when I looked up from putting my flats on Justin was standing over me. "Move please." I said annoyed looking away so he couldn't see the tears in my eyes. "Look I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it."

"Yes you did Justin it's fine okay? I'm a bitch I know it's the first time somebody has called me that."

"But your not, your anything but that just please don't leave me."

I finally looked at him his eyes were bloodshot from all the weed. "I think it would be best if I left and never looked back Justin.."

"No no no damnit! DON'T SAY THAT!" Him yelling at me made me jump a tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek I wiped it away. " Please don't cry, please just stay and be with me."

"Justin your drinking, smoking weed, and partying I grew up with all of this and I don't want nothing to do with any of this! I don't like being around this shit!"

" Then then they can leave and it will be me and you only."

"No you can stay here and party be with your boys, let me go Justin it's for the best we should have never met and we should have never kissed."

"you don't mean that Anna, you know what we have is right." He walked close to me I put my hands on his neck and kissed him while tears came down my cheeks. "I should go now. Bye Justin"

"No please don't do this to me."

"Justin what the hell let the slut leave." Twist said stumbling up the stairs. "Twist damnit shut up!"

"I'm leaving now!" with that I walked out the door and not looking back. When I got home I went into my room and just cried into my pillow until Major came in and climbed into bed and laying down, I layed my head on him and cried myself to sleep.

Justin's p.o.v.

I can't believe i let her walk out of here. I tell her all the time how much she means to me, but I just let her walk out. Its like I just let Twist walk all over me and tell ne what to do, I just want to be a good friend and have people like me. I didn't feel like partying after Anna left I just wanted her back.

awe poor Justin :(

xoxox lots of love.