Breakfast }chapter fourteen{

Me and Justin have been together for now four months and we have never been happier, we are always at my house or at his when we sleep. My mom likes him and his mom and me are super close and the best part is they trust us to sleep in the same bed and go on trips where it's just me and him. We were at his house I was downstairs in his kitchen cooking breakfast for us I was making cheese eggs, turkey bacon,biscuits, and chocolate chip pancakes since Justin loves them. I was making the eggs now and I was wearing just Justin's shirt and my purple Victoria secret Christmas panties that say no peeking on the butt of them and I was dancing to real and true by miley and future, and Mr. Hudson when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist I smiled to myself. Justin was singing in my ear then he turned me around and we were slow dancing "Justin the eggs they are going to burn."

"Our love is real and true."He wasn't listening to me just kept singing to me, when the song was over I kissed him real quick then saved the eggs from burning "thank you for cooking baby."

"No problem baby I have to take care of you." He kissed my cheek and sat at the island I turned the stove off and put the eggs on Justin and my plates the rest of the food was already out, we sat there and ate and talked about today's plans. "Well I have a photo shoot at four to eight before that Ryan Secrest wants me to come in and talk for awhile."

"Okay that works out good because Scooter wants me to head to the studio and then that is all I have planned for the day."

"So you want to have dinner tonight then?"

"Yeah baby wouldn't miss it for anything." I smiled at him and took my thumb and wiped off some syrup that was on the side of his mouth. "I was saving that for later babe."

"Yeah sure you were." I leaned over and kissed him he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me over to his lap, I wrapped my legs around him and we were making out until his phone started ringing. He answered it while I kept kissing his jawline and neck, "hey um scooter."

"Hey kid what's up?"

"Um j-just eeeaating breakfasstt."

"Are you okay man?"

"Yeah just a little choked up."

I got up off his lap and walked behind his chairs and put my arms around his neck and my hands on his chest and kissed his neck and bit his ear a little. "Scooter bro I need to call you back. Bye." He hung up and got up and walked towards me "you're mine now."

"oh really now?"

"Yes." I tried to run but he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Justin baby I want to so bad but I need to get ready. Okay baby?"

"That is not far baby."

"I know but trust me I will make it up to you."

"Ugh fine." I kissed him and went upstairs and put on leggings and a high low shirt that showed a little bit of my stomach, with black sparkley toms. I was at my vanity in Justin's room when he came from the bathroom shirtless "hey baby why don't you just move in with me?"

"What?"

"Yeah I mean you are here practically everyday and Mayor loves it here since he has a twin bed, and I love waking up with you in my shirt in the kitchen."

"I will talk to my mom and see if it cool." He came up behind me looking at me while I did my makeup, "what?"

"Why do you put that stuff in your face?"

"To look good?"

"You look fine with nothing on baby, just today do without okay? For me?"

"Fine." I got up and looked up at him and he kissed my forehead. See you tonight baby." we were walking out to out cars when I kissed him goodbye and got into my Acura. Now I have to stop at my moms this is going to be good..

xoxox lots of love.