never end <chapter five>

After I helped Justin out I was getting something to drink when Jazzy was whining to Justin saying she was wanting to go lay down. "Jazzy I can't lift you my hand is hurt."

"i can take her Justin I'm going up there to change into my clothes anyways."

"you sure?"

"yeah it's no problem!" He smiled up at me, I smiled at him and picked up Jasmine. She laid her head down on my shoulder, I rubbed her back and took her up to the second living room upstairs and laid her down and grabbed a blanket. I went into the bathroom and changed. When I walked out I saw Justin singing to Jasmine softly. I leaned on the door frame and smiled listening to him. He leaned over and kissed her head, he stood up and turned around and looked shocked when he saw me standing there smiling. I walked up to him "you know your a really good big brother."

"thanks that means a lot." He said smiling down at me.

"come on we don't want to wake her up." I said pulling on his shirt. We walked down stairs and walked outside where Scooter and Marilyn slow dancing. I sat down next to Justin "how cute are they?"

"I never seen him so happy for awhile."

"they are ment to be, love at first sight." He looked down at him and just stared at me. "what?"

"would you like to dance... with me?"

"yeah i would love to." He took my hand and we got up and started slow dancing to "when I look at you" from the last song. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

Justin P.O.V.

I had my arms wrapped around Anna's waist. Feeling her head on my shoulder, I have never felt like this before for any girl. When she said love at first sight I knew she was the one I don't want to let her go. I looked down at Anna and saw he smiling with her eyes closed, I wrapped my arms more around her and smiled. I looked over and Alfredo take a picture if us I didn't mind though, even if he put it on instagram I don't care. So this is love? Well I love this feeling I don't want it to end.

what do you think? you think Justin is falling to hard and to fast? Comments welcome!!