I trusted you /chapter ten/

It's been 26 days since Justin and I made the deal and he has gained my trust so far, I was on my way to a commercial for a perfume where all I have on is a bed sheet I am okay with it since you won't be able to see my boobs or anything. When I got there I took my own robe so they did my hair and soft makeup and I climbed in the bed and took my robe off and grabbed the sheet. I had my friend come so she could take some pictures for my instagram so she was doing that, after the commercial which last half of the day I went into my dressing room I was in my silk robe I was in the closet when I walked out I saw Justin there looking shocked "Justin! I wasn't expecting you here I didn't even hear you come in."

"Yeah I came to see how it went and wanted to know if you want to grab lunch?"

"Yeah let me just get my clothes on."

"okay, I will just wait outside."

He walked outside I changed into hollister jean shorts, and a baby blue tank top with flip flops I just put my hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed my coco chanel pink/black purse and my ray bans, I went outside and saw Justin taking pictures with my friend since she was a big fan like me. "Hey I'm glad you guys met!"

"Yeah she told me you guys are big fans."

"He said he was going to follow me on instagram, and twitter. But listen thanks for letting me come today Anna!"

"No problem tyana I will see you later girl."

"Okay girl bye." I hugged her bye and she gave me my phone back. "You ready to go?"

"Whenever you are." We walked out to our cars we decided to drop my car off so I could ride with him, when I got into his car he just looked at me I looked at him "what? Something wrong with me?"

"You are perfect."

"I wouldn't go that far boo but thank you. So where are we going to eat I'm starved."

"I was thinking maybe a steak house?"

"Sounds good to me." We were at a red light when "we can't stop" I started singing and Justin started laughing at me, he turned it up loud now we were both singing and just having a good time. When we got to the steak house paps were there "great." Justin said under his breath, "I'm sorry Justin do you just want to take me home?"

"No I want us to have a lunch." We got out of his car and Justin took my hand and they were all yelling things like " Justin have you been smoking lately?"

"Who is this girl?"

"Is this Anna the new model/ actress?"

"Does she party with you?" We finally got into the restaurant, Justin asked if we could have a private table in a private room so they took us to a private room. I'm so sorry I didn't know they were going to be here."

"It's fine sweetie I am fine I'm with you now." He grabbed my hand and we sat at our table and talked they brought us food and we were there for two hours just talking. When we finally got ready to leave the paps were gone, it was already 6:30pm so we decided to go back to Justin's house to watch some movies. We were in his livingroom and I guess I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to loud music and no justin, I looked at my phone it was 3:00am I got up off the couch and looked for Justin. I went downstairs and smelt some smoke I dreaded opening a door where I heard loud music but I knew I has to. I opened it and I was horrified There were drugs everywhere and guys getting lap dances from half naked women, there was twist making out with one of them and then I saw Justin with a hooker dancing on him and enjoying every moment. He had his hands on her hips and drinking, I lost control of myself and walked over to her and pulled her off of him by her hair onto the ground "what the hell?"

"stay the hell off of him you piece of trash!"

"Or what? Your going to do something?"

"don't temp be bitch!"

She lunged at me pushing me to the ground I pushed her off of me and on top of her and was pulling on her hair then Justin pulled me off of her. I was kicking I guess you could say the party was over, everyone started to leave Justin put me down at the wrong time because the hooker blew Justin a kiss and I ran over to her and punched her in the face "leave him the hell alone whore!" Justin picked me up and carried me up to his room and put me on his bed and he ran over to the door I stood up and went up to him "move. Now."

"No we need to talk about this."

"Hell no I'm done talking you messed it up once again!"

"Listen your not leaving till we talk damnit!" I was holding myself back from punching him "you wanna talk how you had hookers here and you were getting a lap dance? Or you doing drugs and smoking?"

"Were not together so it shouldn't matter."

"Yeah your right were not so let me leave!"

"No that's not what I mean!"

"Look you just made all the trust I had in you disappear for good! Now let me leave before I do something I will regret."

"Like what?"

"smack you!" silence fell upon us. "I know I messes up and I'm sorry. So I am just letting you leave so you don't hate me."

"Good!" I walked out of the house crying when I got in my room I balled my eyes out with Major there once again.