tour -chapter seventeen-

It is now August which means mine and Justin's one year anniversary is coming up in two months! Man does the time just fly by or what, since we have one taken it to the level of sex we have become even more close I didn't think that was even possible with us. Yes I know I'm only eighteen and he is twenty buy our moms are okay with us living together so we mature enough to make this decision. I just woke to an empty bed next to me, I got up and walked around the whole house and I couldn't find Justin anywhere. I texted him " hey baby where are you at?" i waited for ten minutes and still no response I started to get worried, I was sitting on the couch with Mayor's head in my lap when I heard the front door open I got up and started walking into the forier I came around the corner and saw Justin with a dozen red roses. "Where have you been baby I was worried?"

"Scooter called me in early this morning to talk." I gave him a kiss and took the flowers into the kitchen to get a vase, "so what did he want?"

"Um to talk about the um world tour."

"Oh really? When is it?"

"Um I leave in two weeks." He said looking at the marble floor rubbing the back of his neck. "What?!? Two weeks!"

"I'm so sorry baby, you can come with me though."

"Justin who is going to clean the house, take care of Major and plus what about my career?" We both stood there in silence, "well you can come list me when you're not working, and when I shows in California I can come back here."

"Yeah I guess.." I put the roses on the island and walked back into the living room with Major, "Babe I can't give this up you know this."

"Justin I'm not asking you to. I am aloud to feel sad because my boyfriend if going to be away from me for god only knows!"

"Why are you making me feel bad?!"

"I'm sorry I am! I don't mean to, it's just I will miss you like crazy and I won't see you for months and I'm not used to that." He sat infront of me and up his hands on my cheeks and kissed me "I am here now, and I will always be in your heart, and I will call you, text you, skype with you, fly you out, I will do anything I have to do to see you because you are my princess and I love you so so so so very much."

"Justin, I love you so so so so very much too." He kissed me and scooped me up bridal style "Justin where are we going?"

"Up to the room to be alone baby"

please please comment!!

xoxox lots of love.