Escaping..

Okay, i have a plan.
I quickly get dressed into the white button up shirt that barely covers my back side and slip on the undergarments.
I pull on the tall black socks and walk out into colder air.
I walk to the hallway and quietly walk down the stairs even though i'm here alone.
you could just kill him, when he gets back
The voices in my head tried with their compelling ways.
I brought my hands to my ears, for their words were loud.
I felt the cool marble through the thin socks i was wearing.
I found the bedroom i was in before and slipped on my original shoes.
I hurriedly scattered for the big door that opens the front of this creepy home.
My ears perked at the sound of the refrigerator opening.
The kitchen is just to the right of the front corridor, so i could hear everything from that room.
I slowly made my way for the door, when i heard the kitchen door start to open.
Shit.
I quickly made my way to behind the couch, which is right in between the kitchen and front door corridor.
I crouched behind it and silently prayed whoever was there wouldn't find me.
Large footsteps were coming towards the couch and i was mentally preparing to fight like i've never fought before.
I slowed my breathing as i heard the subject drop down onto the couch with a sigh.
This bitch is sleepin' on watch.
I heard his breathing even out and that's how i knew he was sleeping.
I quickly and quietly squeezed from behind the small space, and just ran as fast as i've ever felt my feet carry me before.
I quickly opened the door whilst hearing a male voice shout "STOP RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH."
I sprinted until i felt a searing pain go through the right side of my stomach.
I pressed down on it, trying to keep running but only creating more pain.
I looked down and watch blood pour out of my side seeping through my shirt.
I felt my knees buckle from under me, and my head started to feel light, but as soon as i started to fall, i saw a purple colored car that i recognized as a Lambo pull up to the front drive where i was, and that's when i knew,
i had fucked up.