Revenge

I jump out of the back of Joker's van and just silently trudge towards the door with my head down.
I walk in, following about six henchmen, and sit on a stool in the kitchen.
I am truthfully so glad to be back here.
I decided to get up and go walk around the place, out of boredom, since J is nowhere to be found.
I quietly approach a set of stairs leading down to, two double doors.
go on, go down there.
I listen to the voices and walk slowly down the dimly lit hall of stairs.
I reach the door and push them open, revealing a room that consisted of punching bags, weights, and just workout essentials.
you're already in workout clothes, and you haven't trained in like 4 months so, go ahead.
I just decide to listen to the nagging voice, and make my way over to the solid black punching bag.
I can do some pretty fucking bad damage to one of these babies.
I begrudgingly stretched my whole body, before turning around and going batshit crazy on this punching bag.
It's almost as if i'm taking all the pain, fear, and stress i've felt off on the poor work out appliance.

I stop thinking about anything else but beating this punching bag to death.
I am so into this, that I don't even realize someone opened the door.
"Well, Well, I see someone has found the training room!" exclaimed a low voice that made me stop punching immediately, and spin around to meet him face to face.
"I was just erm bored so I walked around and found this.." I told him, hoping he's not pissed off
I watch as he circles the punching bag, looking at how beat up it is, almost looking as if he was admiring my work.
"This, this is good.. I like that you can fight, it makes me feel less like i'm babysitting you" he chuckled , smirking at me in a joking manner
I just gave him an eye roll and a smirk
"Hey, babysitters don't tell their children to leave their home and never comeback, resulting in the kid getting kidnapped." I said matter-of-factly to him
He smirked a bit but I swear I saw a flash of pain go through his blue and stressed ridden eyes.
"Yeah um, about that, I am, i'm uh s-sorry." he said looking up straight into my eyes.
The Joker just said he is sorry.
Am I dreaming
He apologized?!
I looked up at him with a big smile before I spoke once again,
"It's okay J." I said letting him know that he is forgiven
He simply nodded and hesitantly shuffled towards me before engulfing me in a huge hug.
what
"Please stay here with me, I'll be your friend!" he exclaimed into my ear
I giggled whilst still hugging the man and just enjoying the moment
"Okay, i'll stay." I said with the biggest smile on my face possible
He gently let go and started his way to the double doors
"Clean up, we're going out" he said making his way through the brown doors
I just nodded, knowing he can't see me,
and made my way to the doors, walking up the stairs.
I walked down the hallway, looking out the window, noticing it was already sunset.
I must have been down working out for a long ass time.
I finally made my way to the familiar red door, and walked straight in, hopping into the shower.
I quickly dried my hair and applied light makeup before picking out an outfit.
I noticed out of the corner of my eye, something laying on the bed.
I walked over to it, and found a pile of clothes, along with some heels.
There's also a note lying on top of the pile.
"I picked up a new outfit for you, please wear it for our little outing tonight. -J"
I smiled at the note, and slid on the dress.