Just kill me.

"Fly Me Too The Moon.."
The sound of music rang through my ears, waking me from my unexpected slumber.
I recognized the song that was playing, being Frank Sinatra.
I felt a shiver run down my spine at his beautifully low, timbering voice sang allowed through the unidentifiable room.
I sat up, feeling around the area i was sitting on, realizing I was laying on a bed.
I looked around only to find that my eyes are covered by a thin black layer of cloth,
I reached up, and pulled the cloth away from my eyes gently, giving me a clear view of what is infront of me.
The walls surrounding me are all mirrors, covered in small black writings, some saying
"This Way.." or "We know what you've done." or "join us.."
These writings were all repeated on every single mirror, multiple times.
The music seemed to have gotten louder, only triggering more fear into my body.
"Hey, is anyone h-here?" I questions in a loud manner, wishing for someone to come in.
After yelling a few more times, I decided to investigate.
The mirrors had arrows, along with the words, pointing me to certain directions.
Maybe this will tell me how to get out..
I think to myself.
I open the black ivory door, and walk into the hallway, the walls are all filled with mirrors here also. All the same words, just with more arrows, guiding me to an unknown area.
I take a moment and examine myself in one of the many mirrors covering the building.
My long brunette hair is quite messy, and my pale skin has dried up red blood on my forehead.
I quickly start walking again, following the directions of the arrows.
I finally reach one single hallway, with no mirrors on the walls, leading to a red colored door.
I start running down the hall, until I hault myself, finally reaching the door.
I twist the knob and open it up, walking in.
I find nothing else in the room except for a single mirror, that's has the word "Killer" written in what seems to be blood.

I felt my knees start wobbling, and I started breathing as if I had just ran a marathon.
Nobody knows about my murdering of that man.
I have kept this secret to myself since the night it happened.
I had just killed again on this same night, but how could anyone know?
You're going to die.
Kill your self!
How about we just kill whoever did this?
"STOP." I yelled at the voices flooding my mind, once again.
Tears rushed down my face as I began to pace the floor, the music that was still playing, only got more extreme and louder.
"Please." I mumbled allowed to nobody particular.

My mind started fuzzing up, as i felt myself start to wake up from what seems to be a dream? No, a nightmare

I felt a rather large, and cold hand grasp my shoulder.
I jolted up, only to be held down the a hospital bed by leather restraints.
I glanced up and saw a man with a brown mask on, making tears flood my eyes again.
It was honestly the most frightening thing i've ever seen in person, with my own two eyes.

I started shaking with fear trying to speak but failed, feeling a gag tied around my mouth

I heard a chuckle, and looked ahead seeing The Penguin once again.
"I hired a little backup, to help me really scare you!!" He exclaimed with a little hop. "You see this is Scarecrow! He can gas ya up, and scare you to literal death! He can find out what your worst fears are, and make you live in your worst fears, isn't that just maniacal!" he gasped out.
He limped over to me and untied my mouth, and threw the gag to the side.
"So your worst fear is someone finding out about ya killing some people?" he chuckled
"I do that all the time!! But you know, I have a feeling that you are scared of some other things too, and I definitely intend on making ya live in fear!"
He looked me in the eyes and chuckled once again, harshly grabbing my cheeks.
"You're going to give us what we want." he muttered our, sounding harsher this time around.
I cleared my throat before speaking,
"And what do you want?" I asked in an annoyed tone
I felt a slap go across my the side of my face, making my head whip to the side, but it wasn't by a hand, it was by the end of The Penguins cane.
"You better watch how you speak around here.." he clapped, but then spoke once again
"See we have been keeping tabs on a little someone we know, named The Joker.."
At the sound of his name my heart sunk remembering how much I fell in love so quickly , and of how he kicked me out of his place.
"You see, me and Scarecrow here had a huge plan to rob the biggest franchise in the city of Gotham! We were also going to be taking out Falconie, and his men while we were at it, but guess who came in and stole the plan right out from under us? hmm come on guess sweetheart!" He said pushing me to guess
I licked my lips before speaking
"Uhm, uh T-the Joker?" I said feeling my lips tingle at the feeling of his name leaving my lips.
"That's right! And he went through with the plan, taking all of the money, AND taking out Falconie by himself, leaving us with no plan, no money, and no success." He explained darkly
He paced around the bed somemore before taking a sharp breath
"So we have watched him, and we noticed that he took, but didn't kill a little petite brunette, and we watched his actions. He seems to have been a bit distracted for the days you were there, so we decided we would take ya, because you obviously mean something to him, and you're gonna be the key to what all the money he stole out from under us!" Penguin explained once again
I chuckled at how stupid his plans were, J wouldn't ever be weak enough to fall for a plan such as this.
"What's so funny, you little bitch?" penguin questioned gripping my leg tightly
"Oh it's just, Joker made me leave because he didn't want me around anymore, you're crazy if you think that he cares for me! But whatever goodluck." I told Penguin, and Scarecrow stating the information
"Oh sweets, it's the Joker, if he didn't care, he would have killed you. It's that simple. You just gave me all the answers I need!!" Penguin exclaimed with another stupid hop.
He walked around to the bed, about to put the gag over my mouth once again, but before he could I stopped him
"Why don't you just kill me huh? wouldn't that be easier?" I asked not really caring if I lived or died at this point
He chuckled before speaking

"Oh sweetie, i'm not going to kill you! I'm just gonna damage you. Eh what the hell we might eventually kill you!!" He said with a sickening smirk
"It's such a shame, you are so pretty."
"Gas her up Scarecrow!"
and that's all i heard before immediately feeling fear take over my body once again.

Fear gas might just be the death of me.

Authors Note:
Oh crapppppp
How are you guys!!
I hope you're enjoying the story!! :))