Passed time..

"Joker, Nowhere to be seen... Did Batman kill him, or has he turned soft, possibly good?.."

I read on the headline of the morning paper in Gotham City.
I hope to god that J doesn't see this.
He's been staying out of the spotlight in a form of protection for the kids and I, it's very sweet but he hasn't seemed himself.
I fold up the newspaper and throw it in the garbage, then walk towards the kitchen to get a drink of water.

"God all I wanna do is just kill him. I saw him hanging out with fucking Amy last night."
I heard Stella talking loudly on the phone to someone, probably to her friend Jordan.
"Language Estella." I said motioning for her to drop the call.

I watched as she rolled her eyes and and hung up the phone.
"You know what I've told you about cursing, it isn't good for a young lady to do." I said taking a sip of my water.
She looked up at me and giggled "Mom, it's funny how you and dad can say curse words and I can't.. I have freedom of speech ya know.." she said walking past me in a sassy manor.

"You live under our roof though, Estella get your ass- I mean butt back here! God." I sighed and hit the plastic cup into the sink, making a loud racket.
"Eassssyy tiger, what's going on?" I heard a low nasally voice say from behind me, as large hands rubbed the sides of my hips.
I took a deep breath and turned towards J, looking into his ice blue eyes,
"What's going on is, your daughter is being an actual pain in my ass." I said rubbing my forehead.

J kissed from my neck all the way up to my cheek before licking his silver grill and speaking,
"Relax darling, she's a lot like me, ya gotta keep that in mind, give her space." J said with a snicker.
I rolled my eyes with a small smile
"Yeah, yeah." I said walking towards the living room.
I sat down on the couch and propped my feet on the table infront of me whilst thinking.

"Hey uh Taylor, uh my darling, my sweets.." I heard Jack say as he slipped into the same room as me.
I giggled at his words and looked up at him, "Yes, J?" I said with a smile.
I watched as he scratched the back of his neck and walked towards me.
"I've got a strong hankering to go out on the town with Johnny and a few of my goons- uh tonight.
We are leavin' in a few minutes." He said, flashing me a cheeky smile.

I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed his lips.
"Have fun, I'll be waiting here for ya." I said with a wink and walked up the stairs.
I heard him mumble under his breath and a door shut.
Turning on some music, I walked to me and J's bed and made it up neatly.

I bend down to pick up a pillow but I smell a weird aroma.
Standing up, I follow the smell that is a lot like smoke, down the hallway and right in front of a bedroom door. The bedroom of Asher.
I raise my hand to knock, but the door opens and out runs a tall teenage boy, followed by a room filled with smoke.

"Asher what the hel- heck are you doing??" I ask with a stern tone of voice.
He coughs and turns towards me in a slow manner and walks to back to the door and closes it.
"I - well you see mom, I was like trying to make a um.. a science project!!" He said to me stuttering and clearing his throat.

I quickly move him aside and walk into his room, or what J likes to call it, his layer. I look on his desk to see all of the things needed to make a bomb, and immediately turn to Asher.
"What is this? Why're you making a bomb, Asher?" I said holding up some gun powder.
He chewed his thumbnail before speaking up.

"Okay, so I met this guy who is a complete ass- I mean a complete butt, and I wanted to blow up his house." Asher said like it was an innocent act.
I looked at him with a look that said "you're the biggest idiot I know" and rolled my eyes.
"Asher you can't just create a bomb oh my god I can't-"

"It's the guy that broke Stell's heart. I just saw her crying and I lost it, I'm sorry." Asher said before stomping down the stairs.
I rubbed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair.
My life is a fucking mess.

Estella ^

Asher ^

Taylor ^

Taylor ^

Daddy - Joker :))

Daddy - Joker :))