Happy Birthday!

I woke up in a happier mood than usual.
All of the memories of last night came flooding back into my mind, reminding me of how I have my Jack back.
I sat up out of bed, still feeling pain in my head but just pushing it all aside.

I made my way to the bathroom, feeling the urge to freshen up.
I took a quick, cold shower and brushed my teeth.
I threw my hair into a messy bun, and applied some makeup.
I actually feel.. happy.
I put on one of Jack's purple button ups, and some black tights, actually making a cute outfit out of his shirt, which is like a dress on me.
I made my way down the stairs, quickly whilst hearing loud voices.
"I told ya, if you came near me again i'd kill ya. You just had to weasel around until you dug up my location. Well ya know what they say? Curiosity killed the cat!" I heard a dark voice say, belonging to Joker.
I then heard a muffled scream, and the tink of metal falling onto the ground.
Must've used a knife.
I heard footsteps coming towards the bottom of the stairs where I was, so I ran as quickly as possible back up to my room, jumping underneath the sheets.
The door swung open revealing a shirtless Jack.
I squeezed my eyes closed, hoping he'd think i'm still asleep.
"You're the worst eavesdropper ever, ya know?" said Jack with a light chuckle behind his words.
"Damn it.." I quietly muttered under my breath.
I sat up, immediately locking eyes with Jack.
He eyed me up and down, and my face reddened as I realized I had on his shirt.
"Well my dear, you look better in my clothing than I do!" he exclaimed with a loud laugh.
I looked down and blushed once again, only to feel a finger bring my face back to meet his.
He looked into my eyes, and leaned in, kissing my lips with so much passion, I thought i'd melt.
"What was that for?" I asked breathlessly as he pulled away, still holding my face.
He smiled before speaking
"It was because you're beautiful, breathtaking really." he said with a meaningful grin
I looked at him and engulfed him in a sweet hug, whispering things into his ear, whilst leaving a small trail of kisses.
"I-I love you." I said aloud to him before I had time to stop it.
Shit. I didn't meant to say that.
He looked at me with soft eyes before I heard his nasally voice again,
"I know." he responded with a small smile
That wasn't really the response I expected, but hey i'm not really complaining.
I just smiled and jumped out of bed.
"I'm gonna go walk around." I said with a bored voice.
I went to walk away but he grabbed my hand, and pulled me back towards him.
He stood me in between his legs and pushed a strand of hair that had fallen loose behind my ear.
"Doll don't leave me right now, I need you." Jack said to me
I smirked before thinking of something to say
"But i'm a little bored, is there anything we could do?" I said looking into the distance
All the sudden I felt my feet leave the ground as Jack carried me to the large bed, and began kissing my neck.
"Happy Birthday, doll" Jack said breathlessly whilst unbuttoning his shirt.
I guess you could say, we found something to do.
• • •
"That was fucking great." Jack murmured to me, whilst caressing my hair.
I just pecked him on the lips and buried my face back into his chest.
"I have another gift for you, just so you know." Joker said, leaving a small peck on my forehead.
"You didn't have to get me anything, honestly i'm surprised you remembered." I explained with completely honesty
"I never stopped loving you, I thought of you everytime your birthday passed, hell, i've thought of you everyday." said Jack rubbing his thumb under my eye
I sighed happily and kissed him longingly, and lovingly.
We layed there in comfortable silence, and just let the thought of sleep rush over us.
I was so close to dozing off when I heard a large door slam, followed by footsteps.
But these weren't just any footsteps.
I heard heels.
high heels.
I heard the footsteps stop right infront of the door, before the door handle jiggled.
I looked over at Jack, and he looked just as confused as I was.
"Puddin'! Baby, i'm home!" exclaimed a high pitched, annoying voice.
"Shit, Harley." Jack said in an angered voice
Harley.

Harley Quinn.

Happy Birthday to me.