Smii7yLadd (Smii7y x Mini Ladd) Part 2 of 2

Smitty POV

I tell Mini which hotel it is that Evan is staying in and he says he knows where it is so luckily we don't have to use a damn GPS. There's quite a bit of traffic, though, but he lives in LA so clearly he's used to that. I go on Instagram on my phone since I haven't been on there for a couple days and forgot to take another mirror selfie this morning before I got on the plane like I said I would.

"Ooh, girrrrl! You gonna take a selfie for Insta?" Mini says in a valley girl voice as he looks over at me since we've gotten stopped in traffic again. "You gotta let me in that shit and tag me bitch."

I laugh and position the camera so it's low enough to not get my face in it and high enough to get my 'Subscribe to KryozGaming' shirt in it. Mini slides down in his seat to get his face in it and does one of his hilariously dumb (in a good way) multiple chin faces as he puts his hand up to his face to do a 'suh dude' pose. I take the picture and show it to him once he slides back up in his seat and he busts out laughing.

"Oh my god, that's amazing! I'll share it on Twitter too once you post it; that's fucking golden." He says as I tag him in it and caption it 'Riding with Mini to go hang out with some other YouTube scrubs... Including the sellout on my shirt'.

Well, that's what I meant to type, but I didn't notice I accidentally left out the first 'with' until Mini pointed it out in his tweet about it. He specifically puts '@ TheSMii7Y meant riding WITH me, not riding me... But anything could happen while we're stuck in traffic 😏 #Smii7yLadd'.

I hit him playfully on the arm, feeling myself starting to blush again. Yeah, John and I always make jokes about him giving me awesome blowjobs and whatnot, but this is my crush, Mini Ladd, we're talking about! "You couldn't have just pointed it out to me and let me fix the caption first?! Jesus Christ..." Craig bursts out laughing, very amused by my reaction.

"Hang on, hang on, this is hilarious." Mini says and holds his phone up to take a picture of me. I can't help but start to smile as I pull my shirt up over my face to hide it and flip him off. He laughs and I hear him take the picture so I pop my head back out and lean over to look at it.

"Okay, okay, you got me. That's perfect." I start to laugh and sit back in my seat as he tweets it. I get the notification that he tagged me in a post again and go to it, then read what he put as the caption. '@ TheSMii7Y 's reaction to realizing his typo and what I tweeted... (He was blushing before he put the shirt over his face, btw. What a cutie)'. I like and retweet it, then reply with 'Hey the traffic is moving get your ass in gear @ MiniLaddd' even though I could have just told him in person.

He looks up, realizes I wasn't lying, puts his phone down, and then finally starts driving. "You could've just told me that in person, ya know."

"Yeah, but you also coulda just told me about my typo in person too, couldn't ya?"

Craig laughs and shrugs. "Touché, my good sir."

Time Skip to 8 p.m.

So far we've just taken turns play Gang Beasts on the PlayStation 4 and eating food. So by that I mean so far it has been an awesome party. Now that Anthony, Scotty, and Marcel have all shown up, we're going to take a break from video games and do some old fashion party games. Currently, everyone's deciding on what to do first.

"Okay... So we have ideas to do Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, and 7 Minutes In Heaven." Scotty explains as if we all already didn't know this. Most of us here have drank at least some alcohol, even Mini. At least he's being responsible and not drinking enough to actually get drunk since he knows he'll have to drive both of us back to our hotel.