chapter 2: back to MY training

Hiccup's POV:
Huh? The sun is setting already. well time for the extra night shift Gobber requested. I gotta say I manage to get my weapons all taking care of. Just that pile of leftover weapons and repair a few crossbows, and two ballistas. Should give us one hour.

Then gobber showed up from his working quarters. "Well Hiccup, i am surpise we are left with a few work to finish today."

"yeah me too"

"well since you manage to complete your work this early, how about you can take it easy for today. I'll take it from here." he said full of proud.

"Wow, really Gobber? I mean, i could spare a few-"

"oh no, don't worry boy I insist. After all, tomorrow is you next training before you can possiblly take the final exam."

"um sure Gobber thanks a million." he wave a goodbye and start the small pile of weapons.

I walk out of the forge feeling good that todays work went really well. As I walk through the village on my way to my house I spotted Fishlegs. It's been years seen we hang out. So I decided to give it a shot. "Hey Fishlegs!" I spoke up wgile raising my hand.

He looked at me and started to panic. He look around to see if anybody is around and with that he scatter. (sigh) even without people outside he still had to avoid me.

-hour later, the cove

"Toothless? Toothless?" i look up to see the my bestest friend the night fury himself dangle on a tree like a bat.

He turns his head right at me then jumps on the ground with excitement. "Hey toothless sorry I'm late."

I scratch his forehead and he wiggles his tails then he turns his attention to me basket. "Yup bud, its your dinner time."

I just drop the basket and he shoves his head into into it like he hasn't eat in years. Well I did show up a little later than usual today.

He then took his head out and jumps around my in circles. I know what he is asking. "Hey bud, do you want to go for a spin today?" and he bob his head like crazy. "I'll take that as a yes.

-later

We are in the skies doing spins and high dives from the east shore lines. Now this is MY kind of training! We flew farther down south until we flew up and see berk in a birds eye view.

Funny. Right now I am both Aweing and questioning the sight. This place is beautiful in this perspective, but when I am in there, the people make me think I dont belong there.

I know this place is suppose to be my home, but I am just different from everybody else. Toothless looks back at me and notices my mix expression. I just replied to him " hey come on bud, i mean sure the things I've told you happen, but it is not all bad?"

I think.