chapter 3: the last straw

-the next day, training arena
Hiccup's POV
(cheers) everybody thinks that I beat down the groncle but all I did was giving it a head and neck scratch and SHE took it overwhelming. I watch astrid starting a furious tantrum while swing her ax around. I guess today is not her day. Wait a minute. OH NO!

I just cusually walk towards exit. "Soo later."

"eh eh not so fast" gobber got the back of my fur vest with his hook to reil me back.

I try to talk my way out of it. "Uh I am late for-"

then astrid barged in with her ax at me "for what? Late for what exactly."

then dad spoke up "alright quiet down the elder has decided." Gobber brought his hook(left hand) above astrid to gesture pointing her.

Gothi ,the small wise elder, shook her head no. Gobber then pointed his finger down at me.

Gothi nodded with fill acception which cause the crowd to cheer as i turn my head to left to see a pissed Astrid wants to take a punch at me.

I then turn to see the teens and they look furious as hell cause now all of them will miss the upcoming raids while going over the whole training session again for rescoring.

I then look upto my father and his giving a suspicion face on me without the regards of the crowd. He notice. A come on. I am gonna be hearing this tonight.

-Later the after noon.

I got back from training with toothless. I made it back to the edge of the village with my leather bag. The next thing i know...

BAM!!!!!

Ow!!! What the- Snotlout? The twins? Astrid? FISHLEGS?! Snotlot grab me by the collar and yelled "thanks giving us redo sessions! This our congrats offering" he and lift his fist up high and then
(BAAAAAAAAMMM!!!!!!!)

-2 hours later

Ugh, huh? Wher-, where am I?
A sighlo? Oh yeah, the teens. Man, I  remeber few glimps each after a huge bang in the head.

Fishlegs, he-, he held me down.

The twins, they smack me in the ribs with headless handles.

Snotlout, he punch and kick me in the stomach and then hit my side with his mase.

And Astrid, she to kicked me in the stomack, pucheched in the face, then-, then-, I looked at my left leg. it was too much from before but I of course either one did this. It was must scarred up and bruised, at least some herbs and a few patches can fix it.

- later, hiccup's house

Sigh i made it. I open the door and see dad at the fire place, setting the wood. I quietly make my way to the stairs.

"Hiccup" damn it. I turn to face him. He had this blank face at me.

Here we go. "Dad... if it's about toda-"

"hiccup what did you exactly do to the beast." Oh man, now i am getting it.

"Weeeellll? I shouldn't  you know... waste on it, i mean it isn't easy to get a new gr-"

"HICCUP!!!!!" (gulp) he sigh and looked at me now serious. This isn't good, "hiccup, by final exam, your final exam, I want to see a CLEAN KILL."

(Gulp)

"and-"

AND??!!!!

"And if you survive with NO KILL AT ALL, I will have to put you in trial for possible hericy." IS HE KIDDING ME?! "Now go to your room" he said as calm as he can.

"D- dad?"

"I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!!" Sigh.

As I entered my room, I think.

THAT'S IT!!!!!

I know I won't kill the monstrous nightmare. If they will see me as a traitor then, then....

I am leaving.