CHAPTER 6

Happy Reading

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice

Jake looked very ashamed of himself and guilt was written all over his face.Iput a finger under his chin and made him look at me.I cupped his cheek and said"I forgive you."With the same expression.

He gave me a warm smile.

After that I turned to everyone and said"Sir,what would you like for dinner"they shook their heads unbelievably and started ordering.

When it was Mr.Insane's turn he started ordering so many things then stopped and told me to cut it all.Then again he started ordering and then stopped and said to cut everything again.

I know he is deliberately doing this.He ordered again and it was the same food he ordered for the first time.

Everyone ordered their meal and I was greatful no conversation was made with me by anyone.

After sometime I placed everyone's order on the table and resumed my work for the rest of the night.

When the shift got over I changed into my normal clothes and started moving out of the restaurant.

When I stepped out a piece of a pastry landed on my face then another came an many other came after them.

I looked at the people who did this I was already boiling with anger.You see the hotel where I work has a ice cream parlour of itself so you can have any kind of dessert from there. Its only ten steps away from the hotel.

I walk over to the shop take some tissues and wiped my face with it and then looked at them for some explanation"sorry it was a prank we didn't mean to pull it on you"said Phil.

Suddenly my eyes fell on Mr.Insane and the smirk he had on his face told me that he planned it and meant to pull it on me.

I just looked at him with my same blank expression and cold eyes"I am leaving."I said.

They all looked at me and knew that I wasn't going to stay there."Please stay for some time."Jake said

"I've got some work."I said.a and started to walk away Jake knew that I wasn't going to budge so he didn't stopped me.

"Wait,wait,wait."Evan said.Urgh they have a very bad habit to interrupt whenever I want to walk away.

I turned around and looked at him" How can you leave without meeting our new gang member?"he said.

I would rather kill myself then get to know him."Lice this is Sam,he's so funny and joyful. I and Chris met him in our history and I swear for the first time after forever we had fun in our history and from now on he will be with us in all our hangouts."Jake said.Jake was happy to have Mr.Insane as a friend it was written all over his face and it looked like they got together just fine.

"And Sam this is Alice.My best friend and my life.She really means everything to me."Jake said

"So this is the girl you were talking about in the corridor?"Mr.Insane asked Jake.

Jake smiled at him"The very one"said Jake.

"I am leaving."I said,they all looked at me and said there good nights and I did nothing in reply other than to nod at them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please follow,vote and comment