CHAPTER 16

Happy Reading

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam

I started cleaning up her wounds from her left shoulder she hissed in pain and gritted her teeth, her hand found mine and again I felt that electric current her hold tightened as I dabbled her wound gently.

Her expression was still blank, jaw locked and eyes cold her hazel eyes bore into my blue one's.

Soon I was finished cleaning up her shoulders, I grabbed her arm and started cleaning her wrist, she looked down her eyes breaking contact with mine, her hold on my hand tightened even more if it was possible.

After I finished cleaning up all the wounds,we decided to sit there instead of going to the cafeteria momentarily I looked at her face which was devoid of any emotion she just looked at the sky and said nothing.

Soon after the bell rang and I walked her to her next class, she stopped at the door and turned to me.

I raised an eyebrow and asked "what's wrong?"

She just shook her head and said "nothing. I just wanted to thank you for whatever you did today and that day, I really appreciate it."

I looked into her hazel eyes they were cold as usual but I knew she meant it.

"You're paying me back for that, remember our conversation in the garden." I said and smirked at her.

She just nodded her head and said "yeah I'll do anything to pay you back."with that she turned around and walked into the class.

I watched her settle down in her seat at the back and then left for my class.

I didn't see her the rest of the day and I don't know why I felt a little disappointed.

The next day I couldn't see her in the morning as she was late so I walked into the cafeteria expecting to see her there and when I looked at our table there she was chatting with Emerald.

I walked over there and sat across her, the whole gang was already sitting there.

Soon everyone got involved in there little chatting and then I took out my cell phone and started going through my contacts looking for the name Dumbo and started typing a text for her.

"You promised you'd do anything to pay me back"- S

There was a ping sound on the table which came from Dumbo's cell phone, she checked her phone and looked up at me and I just smirked at her.

"What do you want me to do?"- D

"Be my PA for a week wherever I go you've to come with me and whatever I say you've to do."-S

"No way in hell"she said loudly and everybody on our table was staring at her while she was starring at me.

"What?"she asked looking at everyone.

"You just screamed loudly."Jack said.

"Yeah.I was just chatting with someone and nothing else."she said.

"Okay."Jake said and everyone got back to whatever they were doing.

"You kidding right?I can't be your slave for a week."-D  

"Someone is backing off from their own words"-S

"Okay I'll do it ."-D

"Good.Now,your one week  starts from tomorrow"-S

She read the message and walked out of the cafeteria without saying a word.Rude.After she left I too got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

I headed towards my next class I was fifteen minutes early to the class so I just sat there and listened to some music.

It was not that I study too much and because of that I came early it's just that I got really bored today in the cafeteria as everyone had their eyes glued on phone and plus I could save seats for Jake,Evan and Dumbo as we have history together.

Our history teacher usually comes after the warning bell so students have the class to themselves to do whatever they want to do.

It was just ten minutes before the bell was going to ring when Dumb entered the class and looked with somethings in her hand she looked at me and walked over to me.

She sat in the seat next to mine.She took out a big bowl out of her bag and then took out some flour and glue.She emptied the flour and poured the whole glue into the bowl.

She started to stir them with a spoon and I  was so confused as t what she was doing so I finally asked her "What are you doing?"

"Just plotting a little prank."she said.

"I don't understand."I said.

"You don't need to understand."I said.

After stirring the paste she went to the front door and adjusted the bowl in a way that it would fall on the person who opens the door.

Soon the warning bell rang and all the students were already in the class but this time I noticed that everyone walked through the back door and realised that all the students usually come from the back door.

Someone opened the front door and the whole bowl of the paste that Dumbo had made fell on the person and the person was none other than our History teacher Mrs.Price.

Jake and Evan who were sitting behind us too burst out laughing at Mrs.Price along with other students."You did this,right?"Jake said between his laughs.

Dumbo just shrugged and said"I didn't do my assignment which was due today so yeah I did this."

It would probably take her hours to get that paste off.I looked at dumbo who looking at her binder and reading her notes and was trying to study.She was so smart and perfect.

Wait what?!Oh no she's not at all smart and perfect.She's just rude and cold hearted but I do think that she has got something good inside her and she's the whole mystery girl and the first girl whom I want to know,whose whole life I want to know and all the deepest secrets which are burried inside her.I want her to open up to me.

I don't know but day by day my desire to know her is increasing and I can't get a hold of what this is.

May be its just curiosity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please follow,vote and comment.