CHAPTER 22

Happy Reading

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice

"Told you we're going to win"Emerald said dancing around Jake who looked that he was going to kill him.

"Whatever"He mumbled.

"So let's choose someone according to our challenge."Evan said and our team smirked while the rest groaned.

We won the game and challenge so now I'm going to use it against Samuel.I had shot Jake,Samuel and Erina.When I had shot Samuel his expression was worth watching even through that safety helmet he was wearing.

Emerald had shot Chris while Austin had shot Phil.Evan was the first one to get shot of all of us. 

"I choose Jack."Emerald smirked Jake's eyes widened when he looked at his evil expression.

"I choose Erina."Austin said a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes.

"Chris you're going to pay for eating my food."Evan said and Chris visibly paled no one eat Evan's food.

"Alice what about you?"Austin asked.

"Samuel."I said looking at Samuel who had a little glint of hope in his eyes that he won't choose me but that hope disappeared when I said his name.

We walked out of the place and went straight to school.By the time we reached it was already lunch time we entered the cafeteria and walked over to our usual table I plopped between Phil and Jake.

"We didn't expected that you're so good in that."Jake said amused his chocolate orbs held pride while he said that.

"How can you play so well?!"Chris said still not able to get over the fact that I could play that well.

"I can't believe you're playing for the first time."Evan said.

"That's not fair you're so good at every sport."Austin whined causing everyone on the table to chuckle.

The rest of the lunch time went by easily without any stupid comments from Sam.I walked to History with Samuel,Jake and Evan chatting beside me.

When I walked in the class I was surprised to see Blake there he just gave me a toothy grin and the whole class I could feel two people staring at me.

One was from my right from Sam and the other was from across the room from Blake.I don't know why they both kept staring at me.When the bell rang I was quiet relieved and soon walked out with my stuff without waiting for anyone.

Soon the school was finished leaving me with loads of homework.Apparently when anyone skips from the gang Chris arranges homework for them so that we won't miss anything.Not that Austin,Samuel,Chris and Emerald care.

I walked over to my locker and pulled out my sports clothes and walked into the bathroom.I quickly changed and walked out towards the field.

Today was the day for the big announcement to say I was excited was an understatement.

Soon everyone assembled in the line in front of me because they knew there was an announcement to be made.

"Guys we're having a football championship and schools from all over New York will be playing for the cup.We've to get the cup for the school and for that we'd have to improve ourselves.So the practice times would increase.You've to practice two hours more everyday."As I said that everyone started groaning and whispering how unfair is that."Anyone got problem with the practice timings?"I asked.

"What about the homework we get from the school."Mark one of the teammate asked.

"I don't care about your homework shift it at whatever time you've left with yourselves."I said coldly.

"What about our jobs?"Phil asked.

"Shift the timings,get a new job I don't care."I said.

"Okay."he mumbled.

"Since this is a big championship and in whichever school it is held the students have to prepare some dance performances for the opening ceremony.Our school has decided that every sports teams will perform by themselves and whichever team will be performing the best will be given a to trip to California for five days.If any department doesn't perform there will be consequences.There should be at least Five people performing."I said.

No one from our team seemed to be interested even after the name of California."Even if we practice and dance we won't win remember cheerleaders would be performing too."Brandon said. 

"Whoever is interested please give your names to Jacob by tomorrow."I said and they all nodded their heads."team fifty laps of the ground now."I said and started running my laps.

After the laps I made pairs like usual and made them concentrate on their weakness.Then together we did kicking and goal keeping all of us.I'd split everyone in two teams and went on for two games after we're finished everyone looked tired.

I walked towards my locker and saw someone standing beside my locker more like digging into his locker.I ignored the person and walked over to mine.

I started taking out my clothes when I heard a familiar voice beside me"Hey beautiful!Fancy seeing you in the school at this time of the day."Blake said.I ignored him and continued taking out my clothes"I won't bite you if you talk to me."

I was too tired to listen to him nagging me for not talking to him."Hi"I said and looked at him I saw a surprised look on his face but ignored it.

"What're you doing here?You don't look to be a cheerleader."He said.

"I play football."I said.

"You play football?How can you play football?"He looked at me in disbelief.

"Yes I play football.Captain as well as coach of the team."I said.He looked at me his eyes wide like saucers.

"Well I clearly underestimated you I guess."he said and I nodded at him and started walking towards the loo for the shower since I was sweaty.

Once I was dressed in fresh clothes I walked towards the parking plot where everyone were standing.I walked over to them Erina was already there she was going to go with everyone to Jake's house.

"Are you coming?"Erina asked excitedly.

"No"I said.

"You're so going to come."Jake said determined to make me join them but I had a job to get to so I won't budge.

"No.I don't think so."I said Samuel was standing beside me he leaned over just a little so no one would notice.

"You're going with us."He whispered so only I could hear.

"No"I whispered back.

"I guess you forgot the deal,don't you want to repay me back?"He said with a smirk.

"Please Lice we promise it'd be fun."Phil said.

I huffed looking at Samuel who was grinning in victory.

"Okay."I said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please follow,vote and comment.