CHAPTER 11

Happy Reading

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice

We stared at each other,more like he glaring at me.

"No.I'll go"I said.

"No.I'll go."he said.

"No.Stay here.I'll go."I said.

"No.I'll-"Mr.Insane was going to say when he got cut off by Erina.

"No.You both go ,now get out and let me watch."she said in an irritated tone.

I looked at her and then turned away and started heading for the front door and soon I heard footsteps behind me.As soon as I sat on the bike Mr.Insane got out of the house and looked at me and then started walking towards his car.

I started driving and soon he was behind matching my speed driving to the near by ice cream parlour.Mostly I  get the ice cream for us during the gang's stay and I take four tubs for the gang.

 So as soon as I entered I ordered."Four butterscotch tubs."I said to the man behind the counter.

He was in his early twenties with black hair and green eyes he smiled warmly at us and was going to get my order when Mr.Insane said"No.Make it four Ben and Jerry."

"No.Four butterscotch tubs"I said.

"No.Four Ben and Jerry."he said.

"No.Butterscotch."I said.

"No.Ben and Jerry."he said.  

"No.Butterscotch."I said.

"No.Ben and Jerry."he said.

We glared at each other his eyes were two shades darker because of anger and irritation.He really had a short temper.

The guy behind the counter broke the silence and said"Should I pack two Ben and Jerry and two Butterscotch tubs."

I looked at him but said nothing.

"Okay"said Mr.Insane.

I looked at him and walked out leaving him there to get our order.I came out and sat on the bike.I started the ignition and rode off to my workplace.I work at this hour as a pizza delivery girl and my shift ends at midnight.

I reached there and changed into my work clothes and started the deliveries for tonight.I delivered the pizzas in my area and my shift ended soon. 

After my shift ended I rode off to my house and I was welcomed inside by the screams and shout of the boys paying x-box and the whole living room was a mess like every time when I come from my work on Fridy nights enter it's a mess chips packets were lying here and there some popcorns were on the floor and Evan and Mr.Insane were shouting at each other while the game was going on while Jack and Emerald were bickering on what's the Ben and Jerry or Butterscotch while Erina,Chris and Austin was jumping on the couch with the blaring music.

As soon as they saw me they all stopped"clean up and after that I want to have a chat with you Jack."I said and left.

After I got into my room,I quickly went into my bathroom and had a warm shower after I came out,I slipped into some pajama shorts and a tee,I blow dried my hair and and pulled them into a bun and as soon as I was finished there was a knock on the door.I went to it and opened the door to be met the only person I expected to be there.

"Come in"I said.

He came inside and sat on the bed and was expecting me to speak something but I thought that he wanted to speak something.

I looked at him and he said"Lice about yesterday,I-"

He was saying but I cut him off by saying"It's okay Jack I understand you were just looking after me."

"But I shouldn't have said that"'he said.

"But it's said you can't change it but you can forget it,right?"I asked.

"Right"he said and we sat there in silence.

After sometime he asked"Do you consume any other pills than those slipping pills?"

I stayed silent because I know if he'll get to know the truth he will be angry and at the same time concerned about it.

"I take it as a yes"he said,his chocolate brown eyes were now a shade darker because of anger but at the same time it was filled with concern.He was trying to keep his anger at bay.

I stood up and walked over to my nightstand and opened the drawer there and took out my anti-depressants from there.

I walked back to Jake and sat beside him he was looking down so I patted his shoulder and he looked up at me I gave him the pills and looked into his eyes to catch any kind of emotions they may give he read the discription on the pills.

By every word he read his face became pale and all his anger was drained and now his chocolate brown eyes were a shade lighter than it normally is,guilt washed over his face and his eyes  reflected how sad he was.

"I'm so sorry Lice I was so wrong that you weren't in a really bad state I thought time will heal you but looking at you and thinking that such a strong girl is now surviving on some stupid pills kills me and it kills me even more to know that you were and are my responsibility,I should've looked after you,you're my best friend I should've talked to you about the problems you're facing,should've helped you to open up but I never did all this I am so sorry"Jake said.

I looked at him and said"Jake you don't need to say sorry you can't be everywhere but you still help me right?By telling me to smile every morning that shows you still have hope in me.Everytime you're concerned about me let me knows that there is still someone who cares for me.you came with me here three years back just because you cared for me and you do everything you can possibly do to help me so don't feel guilty of anything okay?"I said,my expressions and voice were still cold but Jake knew that I meant every word I said to him.

He smiled at me sadly and said"Okay."

Then he jumped on me careful that he didn't put any wait on me,I fell at the back still on bed and he gave me a long hug not expecting anything back as usual.After the hug he got up and pulled me out of the room and took me to living room,where everyone were almost finished cleaning.

We both helped the others with the rest of the cleaning.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please follow,vote and comment.