CHAPTER 38

Happy Reading 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice

When we boarded the plane and took our seat was the time I realized that I would be stuck between Sam and Emerald until we leave the plane and by the evil grins on plastered their faces I could tell that this is going to be a hell of a ride.

As soon as the plane took off I tried to sleep which I can't do with out my pills.After five minutes I felt fingers poking me on each of my sides but I pretended to be deep in my sleep.

Sam leaned dangerously close to my ear so close that I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I shivered at the closeness."I know you can't sleep without your pills.So drop the act."He whispered.

I huffed and opened my eyes"What do you both want?"I asked.

"Revenge."They said in unison and my eyes widened.

"Revenge for exactly what?"I asked.

"Revenge for making me clean up and go to the grocery store."Emerald said.

"And for making me clean up the kitchen and make breakfast."Sam continued.

I rolled my eyes at their lame reason to torture me throughout the plane ride."But you didn't even make the breakfast and hey that's not a valid reason."I said.

"Well we have made lots of plans to torture you we can't let them go to waste now do we?"Sam said and I huffed.I looked around for Jake and found him exactly behind me sitting between Erina and Chris.

He was already looking at me.Perfect!He heard the conversation."No I not going to switch."He said.

"Please."I said giving the best puppy dog eyes I could give but damn he looked away.

"No.Remember you punished me too."He said.

"Go to hell!"I said to him frustrated then I looked at Erina who had an evil smirk plastered on her face which told me she's going to enjoy seeing me suffer.

Suddenly Sam called for an air hostess."May I help you,Sir?"She asked polietly.

"Please bring me pancakes with whipped cream."He said

"For me waffles with maple syrup."Emerald said.

"Right away,Sir."The hostess smiled warmly and walked away.

I closed my eyes and didn't dare to open them.Soon what they ordered was served to them but still I kept my eyes close until I felt something wet on my both cheeks.

I opened my eyes and at the same time Sam put some of his whipped cream on my nose."What the hell?"I said looking at him and then turned to Emerald to see his finger covered with maple syrup.

He brought his finger forward and I leaned back towards Sam only to see his fingers covered with whipped cream.

Crap!I'm doomed.I dipped my each hand in their plates and held up to them.Sam brushed his fingers on my forehead and I put my hands on either of his cheeks"Hey!"He said and I again dipped my fingers in his whipped cream and turned to Emerald with an evil grin.

I did the same with Emerald as I did with Sam and undid my belt to go to loo to clean up.They didn't say anything as they were too shocked to say something or perhaps were cursing themselves that their plan backfired.

After I was cleaned up and settled in my seat I looked at them as they glared at me.All the people around in the plane were giving us strange looks and the rest of the gang was laughing at us from our previous actions.

After that whole ride was a blur with Sam and Emerald sticking to their plans of torturing me and me asking Chris to switch the seats again and again.Finally Chris had given into my request of switching seats for the last half an hour.

We reached California and checked into the hotel.Everyone of us had the individual rooms which were very spacious.We had decided to meet up at Jake's room after we settle down and decide what to do next.

After half an hour we were all settled in Jake's room and were voting for places to go tonight."Night club."Emerald said.

"Night club."Evan said.

"Restaurant."Jake said.

"Night club."Erina said.

"Night club."Austin agreed to them.

"Restaurant."Phil said.

"Night club."Chris said.

"What about you both?"Austin asked.

"I'm tired I'm going to order room service and hit the bed."I said.

"I'll do the same."Sam said.

"Come on.You'll miss the fun tonight."Jake said.

"I'm tired."I and Sam both said in unison and looked at each other.

"Fine."Jake muttered."But you better eat something and go to bed."He said to both of us and we nodded.

"Okay daddy."I said.

"Hey!I not daddy."He said.

"But you are behaving like one."Emerald said.

"No I'm not.I'm just-"Before Jake could complete his sentence and they could go back to their usual bickering Austin cut him off.

"Night club it is."He shouted.

"So we meet after half an hour in the lobby.Is that fine with everyone?"Erin asked and everyone nodded.

I went to my room and put on a random news channel while I surfed through my social media when suddenly I heard a knock at my door.

I got up and went to open the door only to find Sam looking all freshened up in his sweatpants and sweatshirt his dusty brown hair still wet from a shower he took.

I raised my eyebrow at him to ask him what he was doing here"I figures we would order something together."He said.

"Come on in."I said and stepped aside to let him enter.

As soon as he entered my room he plopped himself onto my bed a habit of his"News channel?You are boring."He said.

"Thank you."I said taking the remote to change the channel.

"Wait!"Sam exclaimed.

I looked at him to see him staring at the television intensely."What?"I said and my question was answered when I looked at the LED screen there he was my pathetic excuse of a father and Sam's idol.

"That's Billard Anderson he won a big project today and have signed the contract with Knight Enterprise in LA.This project would bring millions to Anderson Enterprise.Isn't that impressing? "He said.

"Sure it is."I said and then switched off the television this time he didn't stop me and we ordered room service.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please follow,vote and comment.