Liodito Secrets Revealed: Part 1

LeoIsMine, this is dedicated to you and all your support. I swear I'll get around to your Boruto story and give you some feedback. Okay, fangirls, I'm going to post the cutest pic of Naruto ever, so don't nosebleed to badly, alright?

1...

2...

3..!

Okay, while y'all are mopping up the blood on the floor, let me give you a formal welcome to LSR! In this offset from Heart Made Of Fire, I'll drop some info on various topics pertaining to the story

Okay, while y'all are mopping up the blood on the floor, let me give you a formal welcome to LSR! In this offset from Heart Made Of Fire, I'll drop some info on various topics pertaining to the story. As you know, Liodito is a foreign country and uses an alternate form of chakra called reiki.

 As you know, Liodito is a foreign country and uses an alternate form of chakra called reiki

Liodito is a sliver of land located west of the The Land Of Earth (Iwagakure). It has furtile forests, massive clay deposits, and maybe even dragons! The country is about seventeen years younger than Konoha, and the first settlers were actually about 1,200 people from Konohagakure, right after the First Great Ninja War. It's founding leaders, Kirotsuchi Yamashita, Fugitsuna Hoshi, and Mistumi Arakawa, created reiki. Here's some info on reiki/reiki art.

Reiki transfer is the most basic level of nay reiki art, but is the most difficult principle to master. Even the first reiki wielder, Kirotsuchi Yamashita, didn't fully harness the skill before he died. The only person to ever reach peak, or reiki transfer perfection, was Hayate Ai, the Sixth Dragon Queen. Tsuyoi Arakawa, the Seventh, was also came close to peak, but was aided by Naruto Uzumaki and his Nine Tails' Kurama chakra. However, one does not need to master reiki transfer to perform reiki art, but with more control the art becomes more refined.

Reiki transfer is classified as an art, but is really more like a science. The reiki wielder in question must be able to accurately determine the ratio they must trade between themselves and the other living organism they are drawing from. Since a reiki wielder's inner reiki usually stays the same, the other organism must be adjusted to fit in, whatever the size maybe. For a brief moment, the reiki wielder temporarily shelves their reiki inside that organism while drawing on its power. The wielder stores the reiki and can direct somewhere else, or concentrates it and releases it, which then is classified as reiki-rika or reiki art (life energy science a/o art).

Even though Hayate Ai's precision in reiki transfer remains superior, Tsuyoi Arakawa holds the title as the most successful reiki art user in Lioditan history. She surpasses all other Dragon Queens before her in power and reiki stamina and can utilize over twenty-five different Earth Dragon Resonance Arts. She also possesses the Dairokkan, a genkai kekkei that exponentially increases one's reiki control and containment and manifests in physical flower-patterned tattoos one's arms that can glow.

Lastly, reiki transfer gone wrong can harbor serious consequences. If the ratio is unbalanced, the weaker of the ratio will die. Nanao Arakawa, who also possessed the dairokkan, died healing her husband, Masashi, while they were in battle. As a result, Masashi wasn't fully healed and his right leg was permanently mangled. Masashi came home, the only surviving member of his platoon, and the single parent of five-year-old Tsuyoi Arakawa, the last remaining member of the dairokkan wiedling Arakawa clan.

"Bending" reiki is also used interchangeably with reiki wielding.

That's all for today! If you have any clarifying questions, please ask in the comments! Tune in next time for some info on Tsuyoi's genkai kekkei, the dairokkan!

Go, Naruto, forever!