Fear And Fear Itself: Part 2

"Tsuyoi! Tsuyoi, cut it out!" Naruto yelled over her screaming. "Tsuyoi!"

Tsuyoi tried to wrench her hands free from the white chains, but she knew she couldn't escape. The White Room was infinite and deadly. She could only get out if Chizu let her out.

A vein erupted on Tsuyoi's forehead. "CHIIIIZZZZZUUUU!!!!" She screamed like a wild beast. "LET ME OUT!!!" Fear, pain, and suppressed memories tore at her chest and burned her dairokkan markings. She began to glow in green light as she released energy so hot the air sizzled. "CHIIIIIZZZZUUUU!"

"TSUYOI!" Naruto's voice cut in. "Stop it. Please stop." His voice cracked.

Tsuyoi paused, her conscious mind breaking through. She went limp, twitching and shaking under the force of the power she radiated. "I don't wanna be in here...it's scary... Naruto, get me out of here...NARUTO!" She cried now, open and loud, tears gushing down her face.

Naruto was also shaking, but he managed to stay upright. "I'll get you out. I promise. Just stop. You're scaring Natsukashii."

Tsuyoi's eyes widened. Natsukashii was crouched down in a corner, shivering. She had never seen her Queen act like this before. She didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry, Natsukashii," Tsuyoi breathed. "Tsuyoi's sorry. I'm just so...so broken! I tried to not let her get to me, but she's always in my head. She won't go away." She rubbed her eyes with her arm. "She'll never go away. Only if she's dead or I'm dead. And I can't kill her. I've tried." She let her head hang. "But it's okay...the Dragon King will kill me soon..." Her eyes glazed over; she was going into shock.

"No! Don't talk like that, you damn idiot!" Naruto strained against his chains towards her. "I won't let Chizu or that stupid Dragon King break you! You're too strong for that!"

"No, I'm not!" Tsuyoi wailed. "I let down my father and Takumi and Hiromu! If I was strong, I wouldn't have killed that man! I would have fought against it! But I didn't. I couldn't. I'm so weak! I'm nothing..."

"If you say one more bad thing about yourself, I'm going to knock your damn head off your shoulders!" Naruto shouted, leaning his face as close to hers as he could. Tsuyoi didn't lift her head. "Listen to me, Tsuyoi. You are strong, and now that I'm here you're going to be stronger than ever. Don't forget I can see what's going on inside your head. You're fighting the truth, and I'm going to make you accept it even if I have to knock you out a couple times!"

Tsuyoi's head suddenly shot up. Her eyes glowed white. She screamed again, and Natsukashii roared from fear alongside her.  

"Tsuyoi!"

Ink washed over the walls, and the White Room turned black. So did Tsuyoi's eyes.