Liodito Secrets Revealed: Part 3

***Shout out to MinatoisAmazing! Please check out their Naruto fanfictions! They are amazing!***

Okay, today I'll be laying down some info on Tsuyoi's Dairokkan. I got the idea from one of my favorite graphic novels, Usagi Yojimbo, (it's about the travels of a samurai bunny named Usagi. The story is set in feudal Japan, and if you haven't read it, go to the library right now! Well, after you read this, then go.) Dairokkan means sixth sense. At first, the dairokkan shiryoku Tsuyoi uses in chapter one to spot Naruto without moving was its only function. Then I created the concept of reiki/reiki art and expanded the parameters. So here we go!

********

The Dairokkan is a genkai kekkei that awakened inside a friend of Kirotsuchi Yamashita during the early days of Liodito. Her name was Mitsumi Arakawa, and she had a particular brazen streak. She'd tattooed a flower pattern on both of her arms and she was distantly related to the Senju clan of Konoha. (Cousins.) She was adept at using the orginial form of reiki art, but she struggled with basic reiki transfer. Eventually, her skill at reiki transfer increased and she set the standard for her Clan with the creation of the first two Dairokkan Pillars; Dairokkan Kanaduzuchi-Ken (Hammerfist) and Dairokkan Shiryoku (Eyesight).

Mitsumi's brother, Chano, fathered a baby boy, Mikumo Arakawa. When the boy turned twelve, flower patterned markings appeared along his arms. Mistumi and Chano were both puzzled, and the reason behind the Dairokkan in its beginning stages appearing in Mikumo has never been answered. Then Mitsumi's two twin daughters, (born when Mikumo was 3) Kitora and Tokubetsu, both had tattoos appear. But it soon became apparent that Kitora couldn't bend reiki at all. This proved, coupled with the fact that eventually Kitora's daughter Nanao could bend, that reiki couldn't be utilized by everyone.

Mikumo and Tokubetsu created the three other Pillars. Mikumo invented Dairokkan Monsho (Coat of Arms) and Dairokkan Kakucho (Expansion.) Tokubetsu, inspired by Fugitsuna Hoshi's Harmonious Spirit Healing, created a version that infuses the extra strength of the Dairokkan in the healing process. She called it Dairokkan Tamashi Mugen Naotteiru. (Infinite Soul Healing).