Liodito Secrets Revealed: Part 2

Sorry, I lied. This time I'll drop some info on the Dragon Queens. Next, will be Dairokkan. Also, I'm planning on making a separate book for LSR. I'll keep you posted! Here we go!

The first Dragon Queen, Asuna Hoshi, was appointed by the Wanderer (Chizu) seven years after Lidito was established. She had learned all of Kirotsuchi and Fugitsuna (her older cousin)'s early reiki arts. She herself was seven years old when she was whisked away from her family, handpicked to start a legacy because of her adept skill at reiki art. Ten years later, she suddenly returned to Liodito, seventeen and beautiful. But she wouldn't speak. Chizu announced to the confused people that the Queen was not staying, and that she was only there to chose the next Queen. Asuna chose Mashimoto Shoson to take her place. Mashimoto was seven, the same age Asuna had been. Then Chizu, Asuna, and Mashimoto disappeared.Asuna was never heard from again.

Ten years passed, and Mashimoto returned, with Chizu by her side. All the seven-year-olds were gathered in the village, and Mashimoto Chose Itami Kanashimi. Again, the cycle continued, becoming tradition. Itami Kanashimi Chose Kazama Uryu, and Kazama Chose Natsume Odayaka, and Natsume Chose Hayate Ai, and Hayate finally Chose Tsuyoi.

Asuna Hoshi - The first Dragon Queen and the first to learn the Earth Dragon Arts from Chizu. Wrote the Dragon Queen Artisan Manual.

Mashimoto Shoson - The second Queen and the only Queen to ever not have green hair. (Her parents were from Sunagakure.)

Itami Kanashimi - The third Queen. Created Forbidden Earth Scorpion Tail.

Kazama Uryu - The fourth Queen and the only one to have brought a pet into the monastery. (A kitten.) The additional two patrons appear about this time.

Natsume Odayaka - The fifth Queen. Created the Everlasting Earth Dragon Stone Power Cannon. The only one to never learn any of the other Earth Dragon Arts. She became sickly after creating the move and many suspect it was from homesickness. Her move remains the most tactful and powerful melee attack.

Hayate Ai - The sixth Queen and the only Queen to ever fight in a war. She ended the First Lioditan War from sheer power alone and was later described as a "merciless warrior queen." Also the only Queen to reach peak. (Reiki balance perfection.)

Tsuyoi Arakawa - The seventh and current Queen. The most powerful Queen of all time, with mastery over the Earth Dragon Arts and her genkai kekkei, the Dairokkan. She was the first to ever meet someone outside of Liodito since its founding. *Spoiler!* She is also first Queen to name her Dragon Spirit.

See you next time!