Chapter 1 - The new girl

Cyd's P.O.V.

I walked into school with Shelby after I've had breakfast three times before leaving.

"I love time travel, I can have breakfast three times and not be too full!" I said excitedly.

"So we have the power to time travel and all you want to use it for is to eat?" Shelby asked.

"Yep! Because I love food!" I said and smiled.

"You're weird but I love you" Shelby said and laughed.

We then spotted Barry and Naldo abit away so we walked over to them. They were in the middle of a discussion.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?" I asked.

"Renaldo wants to go and watch the new Zompire movie but I'm trying to explain that it's not worth it because those movies are so bad" Barry said.

"Hey! Zompires is like the best movies that has ever been made!" Naldo said.

"Wait there's a new Zompire movie? I loved the previous ones!" I said.

"Yeah it will come out this friday!" Naldo said excitedly.

"Dang I have to watch it!" I said equal as excited. "Shelby you're coming with me!" I turned to face Shelby.

"No way! The last three movies were so bad that I fell asleep after 20 minutes into them. I'm not going through that again" She said.

"I know! Why don't you guys go and see it together as you both like it? Then me and Shelby doesn't have to go and everyone will be happy" Barry said.

"Omg yes! That's a great idea, thanks for saving me from that boringness Barry " Shelby said really happily.

"Oh you're welcome Shelby" Barry said.

"I guess we could do that... Do you want that Cyd?" Naldo asked me.

"Yeah sure, Then I'd have someone to talk about it with after" I said and smiled.

"Awesome!" Naldo said and smiled back.

The bell rang and we started to make our way to the first period. I sat down beside Shelby as usual with Naldo behind me and Barry behind Shelby. Just as the teacher were about to begin speaking the door opened and in came a blonde girl that I'd never seen before.

"Class, we have a new student today. Can you introduce yourself?" The teacher said.

"Sure. My name is Madison and I'm 16 years old. I'm from New York but I had to move here because my dad got a job promotion over here" She said.

"Welcome to West Portland high school Madison. I hope you all will take good care of her. Please take a seat" The teacher said.

There was a sight between the whole class. The girls looked jealously at her while the boys checked her out. She seemed pretty rich as she had fancy designer clothes and looked like a model. I looked around the classroom and my eyes stopped at Naldo, who was sitting behind me. He was completely lost and stared at the new girl. I quickly turned around and clenched my fists under my table so no one saw. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down before I focused on what the teacher was saying. I don't know why but it kinda bothered me that Naldo stared at the new girl.