Chapter 1

**past is in ITALIC font and present is in normal font.**

********

She was sleeping soundly, but her sleep lasted only for a moment. When she felt someone's grip on her arm. Her eyes shot opened, terrified. She looked at the person, who dared to disturb her. "It was him."

"You bitch, what are you doing on my bed." he faltered on his steps and she knew that he was drunk. He was reeking alcohol. And then it was sudden that she found herself pinned to the wall. He moved forward closing all the gaps between them. She couldn't move an inch. She gulped hard.

"Adhiraj.." feared washed over her. He grabbed her hand and twisted back harshly. A small painful gasp broke on her lips. He took a closer look of her. Their noses were touching. Shivered ran down in her body as her heart raced with their every breath. She looked in his eyes, she couldn't see anything but hatred. Hatred for her?

"You may became my wife. But you will never got the place in my heart." he spit every word with disguised. Aghast, she closed her eyes tightly. The smell of alcohol urged her to puke.

She tried to free herself, "Adhiraj, you are very drunk. Let's talk tomorrow." her voice shaking.

"Shut up and get out of my room." his voice echoed in the room. And out of nowhere she felt tight grip on her hand. She winced.

"Adhiraj leave me. You're hurting me." She pleaded.

But he was deaf to hear her pleads. He pushed her, not caring whether his nails were digging on her flesh or she was bleeding. His fingers were printed on her wrist so clearly. That she could see her red bruised hand with blood dripping on the floor. In a flash she was dragged out of the room and then It all happened very quickly. That she didn't get time to react.

"No!!" she roared.

She landed on the ground with her arms thrown out instinctively to catch her fall, into the jagged shards cemetery pieces of flower vase. Only now did she fell the seizing, stinging pain that ran from her wrist to the crease Inside her elbow.

Dazed and disoriented, she looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of her arm into the two suddenly panicked eyes.

She jolted from her sleep, horrified. Drenching in pull of sweat. "It was all dream. It was all dream." She repeated to herself.

It was the first time when she had felt that her decision was wrong. That she was wrong. She looked at her surround. Relief washed over her. She was in her room. It was early morning the sun showered her room through the cracked window. It happened often now that she has a nightmare and woke up in pull of sweats. Sometimes she cried too. Years had passed yet she was still stuck there. She rose on her feet breathing deep. When the door knob of her room encircled slowly, showing a 6ft tall muscular man in front of her. She slumped on the bed, shocked. All her senses went numb. She was stilled on her place, catching her breath.

Minutes before he was in her dream and now he was standing here, in front of her, at her room smiling.

"Good morning dhara." he spoke, his voice was soft. As if love was oozing in his every words.

She blinked server times and pinched herself in order to ensure that she wasn't dreaming. It sting sharp and now she believe it wasn't a dream. The Adhiraj singhaniya, worst part of her life, was here.

But the questions she wanted to ask was for what? But why? And from where?

Their every memory flashed in front of her eyes like a slow motion track. A tortured she was trying to forget.

************

How was the chapter?
And do you this edited version?
I love to read your comments. Please shower some love :)