Chapter 13

Dhara :

       I woke up with a worst headache. I got up from the bed and taking my clothes from my closet. I walked out off the room and make my way to washroom. My legs were shaking I don't know why? And this headache is getting worst in every minute. I will took some painkillers when I will done with my morning business. I thought to myself. I looked at him and he was busy with doing some work on his laptop.

I shut the door behind me. And started sprinkling some water on my face. Because my face was getting sweaty. Suddenly everything started getting blur. My vision was getting blur. I rubbed my eyes but all in vain. My legs started shaking and shivering.

I hold the sink very tight making my knuckles go white. And struggled to stand straight. But I loose the battle to stand straight and fell on the floor with loud thud of the things which fell with me. My vision was started getting darker. And soon I gone in the darker world.

Adhiraj :-

I was working on my laptop. When I heard foot step sound. And looks like she decided to wake up at 11:30am. I looked at her and she was looking very exhausted. I averted my gaze and concentrate on my work.

After sometimes I got a call from Ayesha. I picked the call and asked her every details regarding with this deal and hung up the call. I was keeping my mobile on the couch when I heard a loud noise from inside the washroom.

I ran towards the washroom. My heart skips a beat with the thought which is came in my mind just second ago. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I started banging the door. I felt scared in each passing second.

"Dhara!!!! Dhara open the door..." I yelled banging the door but there was no response from inside.

"Ok!! Don't open the door at least tell me, Are you alright??" I asked her with my panic voice. I was continually banging the door but she wasn't responding.

"Urghhh!!!.." I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Dhara I'm giving you last warning this time. If you are not going to open the door in count on three. Then I will broke this bloody fucking door..." I yelled at her. And in count on three. I started pushing the door with my full body force.

And after a lot of struggle. The door broked. As soon as the door broken I saw Dhara was lying on the floor. She was not in her senses. She was like corpse lying on the floor. I knelt down in front of her and started patting her cheeks. I sprinkle water's drop on her face and patted her face again. I made as many attempt as I could to wake her up but all in vain.

  I quickly dialed my driver's number and ordered him to come as fast as he can. I picked her up in my arms and hurriedly walked out off the house.

  I lied her on the backseat of the car. And seated on the passenger seat. We drove off to the hospital. As soon as we reach again I picked her up in my embrace. And ran towards the doctor.
   While doctor was checking her. I was pacing outside of the doctor cabin with lots of tension. What just happen with her all of a sudden?? Now what will going to happen??

   After sometimes doctor called me inside in his cabin. I nervously took a step towards the cabin and seated on the chair in front of the doctor's table.
  "Doctor is dhara alright?? Is it something serious?? Say something damn it!!!" I yelled at him in my frustration.

"Calm down Mr. I have given her injection. She will alright in some hour and here some medicine which she has to take..." He said with a smile.

"Can I know what is your relation with the patient??" He asked me. Noting down something in the paper.