Chapter 25

"Dr. Dhara someone is waiting for you in cafeteria." Informed the young receptionist. But all dhara could give her was puzzled look.

She reached at the cafeteria. But no face was familiar to her. She twirl on her hills to leave when she found him already staring at her. Keenly observing her moves.

She felt her stomach tighten as she met his eyes. She wasn't expecting him at this hour of time. He came all the way for her. The cracked sound of her hills were approached him. As he stood up from his seat.

"Finally you're here." Adhiraj exhale the sigh.

"Let's order something else. As you already had cups of coffee." She shrugs looking at the cups he had in her absence.

"He must've been waiting for me too long." She thought.

"Yeah." Adhiraj answered his unasked question.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. You should have phoned me once. So I'll get rid from my work soon." She said honestly. She didn't like him to wait for her.

"Are you alright?" She asked concern.

She remembered he has nosocomephobia (fear of hospitals). Which she got to knew few days back when she found him unconscious in her cabin. She was disappointed that he hide this things from her. But remain silent.

"Yeah, I am. There's nothing wrong with me." He exclaimed and added,

"And women, I'm afraid of hospitals not the cafeteria!!"

"And for your kind information, this cafeteria comes in the hospital also."

"Are you really not caring towards your health. Do you know how risky is this? I warned you to not to come here, didn't I? But no you have to do what you always like."

Adhiraj was smiling at her where she angered "So you think I'm mad here?" You such a__," Adhiraj didn't gave her time to finish and kept his finger on her lips.

"So someone is really caring for me." He said leaning to her side little.

She looked at her surround and jerked his hand, "Will you please shut up!!"

They both order their meal while dhara kept asking the reason for his uninformed gesture and all he would did was shrugs.

When dhara called out the waiter for ordering her coffee.

"One black coffee with no sugar," Adhiraj ordered and she looked at him in awe.

"How can he knows that?" She thought to herself. But when she looked at him. She got her answer as he was staring at her.

"Well for your information, I came here because I was bored there." Explained adhiraj after her umpteenth time asking. Dhara nodded abruptly.

They both stood outside the hospital. They looked at each other and smiled.

"You're being love sick. Don't you think?"

"You're responsible for making me one." Adhiraj winked leaving her in blush.

It was a good thing that adhiraj never hide his feelings for her. He was just waiting for her one step. One step at a time to make a new world together. Their world. Where they dream together. But fear was still lingered in her somewhere.

She stood discussing some matter to other doctors. When they completed the long hour operation successfully. All the other doctors had a victory smile on their face.

"We finally made it. She's safe now."

"What about the amnesia? Do you fear she may have memory loss when She gain her full conscious." One doctor probed.