Chapter 2

Few days before:-

Evil !! That's what Adhiraj Singhaniya sees every time he looks at the mirror. In every man's eyes he was powerful, and was everything but in his own eyes he was nothing, nothing but a jerk, a looser. He lost his parents. No they were much alive. But they left him. He lost his love, his Dhara. In these two years there wasn't a second, a moment that he hadn't thought about her. He was searching her everywhere but nothing got in his hand. He was all alone.

After setting his hair, he picked up his glasses , newspaper and his Mobile. He walked out of his apartment and took a seat on the backseat of the car and started reading the newspaper. The driver shot a quick glance at him and drove down the road.

It was late night, after his hectic day in office. He was way back to home. When driver halted the car on the red light. He still a quick glance out of the window. For one minute he couldn't believe his eyes, his heart skipped a beat, his whole world was came in sudden halt. When a familiar figure came in a materialisation on the other side of the road.

  "STOP!!!!." He shouted when the driver restarted the car and without asking any questions driver stopped the car. He got out and ran up to her. He cross the street but she was disappeared.

His shoulder slumped knowing that he lost her trace. He turned on his hills ready to leave but then the women came out from near the shop. His heart was right. She was his Dhara. His eyes were fixed on her. He was watching her every move. And then again she walked on the street. He slowly started follow her, carefully. He doesn't have any courage to approach her and to confess how much he missed her. After sometime she stopped in front of a gate and opened the door. His eyes were fixed, helpless. Within a second she closed the door, switching on the light of the doorway.

  He was delighted by the fact that finally he found her. With the thought of coming later the other day, he returned his home with a hopeful smile curved on his lips.

The whole night he changed one curve to another. He was restless, only waiting for the sun to rise, and day to begin. He wanted to hold her in his arms. He wanted to cherish her.

The next day he was prepared to face her. It was 10 in a morning, when he reached at her door step. He ringed the doorbell countless times but he got no response.

"She wasn't changed." He thought.

  Her habits of waking up late was still the same. Disappointed, he was about to go but suddenly his eyes fixed on the open window. At first he hesitated but then decided to take the risk. He looked around him, once he assured there was no one. He folded his sleeves and threw the blazer in the car, put the glasses in his back pocket. He stepped carefully on the pipe line. And with countless failures and efforts he reached in the room. He was thankful that it was her room. Adhiraj stepped more into the room. She was sleeping very peacefully. He pulled the chair in front of her bed and seated on it.

He stared at her sleepy posture, her drooled lips and the pillow pattern on her face was all get unnoticed to him. He noticed she had lost a lot weight. She has a dark circles on her face but it wasn't affected her beauty. She still managed to look beautiful. He couldn't believe his eyes his Dhara, his love was sleeping in front of him. His mobile echoed in the silent room, he quickly . He tip toed out of the room. After a long minutes when he returned. He found she was awake and looking at him, unmoving. Taking advantage of it. He held her hand in his hand. But she didn't realized.

"I was searching you everywhere. I missed you so.." he was saying but she stoped him with her death glare. She jerked his hands and got up from the bed. She hurried out side.

"Dhara please listen to me. Please Dhara...," he trailed behind her. And at last she looked at him furious.  Anger was clearly lurking in her eyes.

"Stop it!! Just stop it. Don't act in front of me. And how did you get in? And why you came now in my life? It was all over that day. I gave you what you wanted. So suddenly after two years out of nowhere you remember me!.And what is the reason behind to remember me? I don't want to see your face not in my whole life. Just get lost from here.." She yelped holding the door knob.

  "Dhara please listen to me. I know it was all my mistakes. It was my biggest misunderstanding. I'm here to clear all those mistakes. I can't imagine to lose you. You are my wi.." he was about to say but she cut off him by saying,
     "Don't...just don't tell me that. I was just your mistress who were fulfilling her duties and your needs that's all. Now enough of your speeches..." she looked away.

"please for God sake! Don't say that.." He begged her.

"I think you didn't heard me." She exclaimed looking straight into his eyes.

   Adhiraj couldn't afford to spoil her morning because of him. He reluctantly stepped out and heard the banging of the door. He was miserable. He hopped in his car and drove off straight to the office.

"Adhi where were you. I've been calling you from past one hour." Dhruv said walking towards him and he hurriedly walked in his cabin.

"I found her. I found her Dhruv." he smiled and Dhruv looked at him blankly.

"You found whom?" He asked confused. "WHAT!!." He exclaimed realising the fact.

"Where? When she will come? What she said? And How she is?" Dhruv started to fired his questions.

"Calm down my friend." Adhiraj handed  him a glass of water to drink.

"She kicked me out of her house." He was distraught and he looked at him with wide eyes and dropping his jaw.

"That's good. At least you had to plan something before going to her home." He said looking at him.

"I have to do something. I don't want to lose her again. I want to live my whole life with her. But the question is how? How I get close to her? How I clear my all mistakes? What should I do?" he asked him pacing around, rubbing his forehead and keeping one hand on his hips.

Just then realization hit him hard. He hurriedly ran towards his safe. Starts to searched what he was looking for. He took out the papers and looked at it very carefully. His intuition was right. Looking at the papers in his hand a mischievous smile cracked on his lips. It was like all the way was now clear for him.

  ***
So, what do you guys think?
Eagerly waiting for your comment!
Please vote and share.

Till next time bye and take care.