chapter 11

Goodbyes are not forever,
Goodbyes are not the end,
They simply means,
I'll miss you,
Until we meet again.

Thank you so much to all who voted on previous chapter. It really means a lot. The sequel of this book "My Healing Love" (the story of Dhruv and Tara) has updated now. You guys can find the book on my profile. Please check out the book and give your love and support. Looking forward to your valuable feedback on my new work. 

...................................................
...........................

I know where she is?? She is the last person whom I love a lot. I can't afford to loose her. I don't know when this friendship became the reason of my life.

I stopped my car in front of the nearer park from the hospital and walked into the park.
There she was seating on the swing looking at the ground with dull face. Her purse was on the floor carelessly. I walked near to her without making any sound of my shoes.

I stood beside her and she turn her head to looking up to me. Then again turn back with little disappointment. I can see the unshed tears in her eyes. I can feel the pain of my words. I cleared my throat but got no reply.

I seated on the other swing which is just beside her.

"Dhara.." I said slowly.

"Don't take my name with that bloody mouth of yours. Pimpal boy..." She said rudely and narrowed her eyes.

What did she call me? Pimple boy?? Really?? Oh, yes I used to have pimples on my face like a bunch. To which no one used to talk to me. And because of that I found Dhara. My crime partner, My better half. But now it was all clear. My face is free from pimples now.

"You!!! Don't call me that. Fatty buffalo..." I snapped at her. Though I don't mind her to call me that. But I really like to fight with her, To tease her.

She was a fatty girl in old days of ours. But we struggled a lot and our hard work makes her slim girl. But I like the way she was before and the way she is now also. I just wants to be with her in every step of my life.
"Oh Really!!!! I'm so scared. Please someone save me from this jerk monster.." She said animatedly and I laughed at her behavior. She got up from the swing and started walking.

"You were a pimple boy, you are a pimple boy and you will be a pimple boy..." She spat as she turn to look at me.

"Oh really!! Then you also were a fatty Buffalo and you are a fatty Buffalo and you will be a fatty Buffalo.." I said pointing my finger to her.

"Haww!!!Youuu!!!No one is going to save you from my hands today..." She said as she grabbed a stone to threw at me from the floor.

"No!! No!!No!! You are not going to do that..." I said as I took a step back to run.

" Yess I will.." She smirk and we started running here and there.

She was trying to catch me and I was running to escape from her hand. We were laughing and running like a kid. I stopped and seated on the tiny slid. We were catching our breath which is got higher due to running.

"Dhara..." I said looking at her.

"Hmm.." She said looking at the sky.

"Dhara!! I'm sorry for my behavior. But please never say again that I'm not your best friend.." I said and she laughed.

"You really think that will going to happen.." She smirk and sat down on the swing again.

"You are such a..." I was saying but she cut off me.