Chapter :- 24

Enjoy the treat; :-)

*******************

 "Do you still believe that you are in love with her?" Dhara probed.

No matter how many times he said that he didn't love her. But she can see the battle he fought inside. The emotions in his eyes says it all.

"I don't know? She was the b**ch in my life."

"Language." Dhara narrowed her eyes.

"Sorry! But that's the truth. We were just friends." He exclaimed.

"Friends! Seriously?"

"This__" Dhara mentioned the distance between them.

"Is called friendship." She mocked folding her arms close to her chest for keeping herself warm.

Adhiraj's eyes widened.

When their eyes met. Adhiraj knew that the time has come to reveal the truth. He can't hide it more from her. Exhaling the breath he revealed.

"The things I do, the things I say. Always reminds me of her. We spend so much time with each other. That it's hard for me to forget her.  Maybe for her our relationship was nothing but for me it was like anything at that time.
And about love I had never loved her. I always love the idea of loving her. Now when I come to understand my feelings. She was nothing but a friend to me. But for the world she was my kind of girl anyway."

"She was young and bold that's the thought I had for her. In fact, I didn't feel much even after knowing her. But when I got to know her more and when mom and dad started liking her. Then I thought she was perfect for me. Then I thought that I was in  love with her."

His eyes dropped on his hands and voice lowered, "But when I got to know that you snatched away the happiness from me. I was determined to take revenge from you. For all the problems I caused you was never my intentions. It was all the part of worthless revenge I wanted to take from you."

Dhara looked at him. He didn't met his eyes and that time she felt to forgive him for what he had done with her. Not for him but for her own peace.

After all forgive one another's mistakes was the way of moving on.

"And?" Dhara rose her eyebrow inquisitively.

"And__" Adhiraj said astonished with her reaction.

A smile curved on his lips realizing that the time has finally brought much needed sense in him. Heedlessly, he truthfully expressed his feeling.

"I was too frightened to dwell in my own feeling. Which is why I kept you at distance. Until, recently when I started analyzing everything.
  Our relation was kind of like magnet. The more I push myself away the more you pull me closer to you. When you passed by me to leave me. I felt like a part of me was leaving with you. No amount of happiness could ease my sorrow but you.
  I saw my parents and their relationship. Their relationship is pure. It is based on trust, hope and care. And that type of relation I always wanted. That type of marriage I always dreamed of.
   Yeah! I know my past actions said otherwise." He choked the laugh and dhara rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"But you made me believe that we can have that type of marriage, that type of love. But I ruined everything.
  Still you didn't disappoint me. Not everyone get's the second chance in their life. But who get's it they never adore it. And I'm one of them."

Adhiraj's word melt her heart. All those past regret, anger, sorrow had turned into cold water.

  The adhiraj she was knowing slowly slowly always left her confused. She started admiring his honesty, his caring, his unforgettable words.

On the other hand adhiraj was happy that she was really listening his every words. But he was disappointed at the same time that he didn't get any reaction after pouring his heart out.

"Let's get inside. It's late already." Keeping his hand on his mouth from yawning. He added.

"We have to wake up early for your work out."

"Let's be like this for forever. Let's talk to each other like real friends." Dhara exclaimed closing her eyes and grin stretched on adhiraj's face.

"I'll love to."

He smirked.

She smiled.

It was a start of a lifelong journey. A pure love.

*****************

   How's the chapter?
  What's your thoughts for adhiraj?
I know a very smallest chapter I have ever had written :/
But next one will be the longest one.

Please support me as an author.

Please share this book as much as possible. I'll appreciate it.

Until next time.
Bye! Bye! Love you all **hugs and kisses**