Starts with

Updated MY HEALING LOVE..PLEASE CHECK THE BOOK OUT IF YOU LIKE READING THIS BOOK. THANK YOU :)

*******

My enthusiasm for my new shift was doubled​ because I want to spend more time in hospital rather then spending my time at home. His changing behaviour was nothing but brings out unfamiliar emotions in me. Which I can't handle now. Whenever he was near to me it was hard to ignore him. But I have to. I can't let him hurt me again. I recalled yesterday's event.

"So you really made up your mind to ruined your own life."He snapped raising his voice. As he was holding my bag in one hand and some tablet in other.

"Huh??" I only able to say that which comes out as question. As I didn't understand what he was saying.

"Why are you playing these games Dhara?? You know what am I saying. And I saw those pills rappers in the dustbin. Didn't​ I just threw those pills at that day. Then why did you bought another?? I'm trying to save your life. And I will try until you leave it. What did you going to say to your father when he would asked you? Did your father taught you all this? How would he will feel, ever thought about that??" He shouted in anger. Which he was controlling not to burst out.

"I know all this things. I will answer his every questions. First you tell me, will you met your eyes to him? It all happens because of you. If I want to leave those pills for forever then also I can't. Those every moment which I spend with you was haunted me again and again. I want to forget everything but I can't." I shouted back at him in frustration.

"Is your strength is so less that your memories affect you? Actually you are a coward. You don't deal with this. Instead you always run from it and comfort yourself in those pills."

"Shut up."

"Why? Can't hear the truth." He said raising his eyebrows.

"I know Dhara that's why I'm here. It all started with me then it will also ended on me." His voice was low and his eyes was showing concern for me. I snatch my bag from him and walked out.

Week has already passed and still seven weeks has left. My new work was stressful but yet experiencing well. There was very sensitive cases we needs to handle every time. And my team is very supportive to support me where I need. My heart sank every time when I saw people who suffer more then their will. But God never test anyone more then their will.

"How's he doing?" I asked one of the nurse while entering in the room.

Yesterday we operated one guy. Who was badly injured in an accident. There were he has server damage in all over his body. He won't be able to seat properly as his backbone was broken. And it will take months for him to recover. His wife is something eight months pregnant. She was very supportive and strong. But still it's really hard time for her too.

"Still needs to gain consciousness." The nurse said and sighed. I did some minor check up and left for my cabin. Not before nodding at her.

I leaned on the chair and closed my eyes. I need energy to work ahead which I lost after continuous work. It still have time to over my shift and go home to rest little. I was distracted by someone's knock on the door.

"Yes." I said while looking at her confused.

"Hello Ma'am I'm kate." She extended her hand for shake with a smile. She was beautiful and in her maybe early twenties with a white complexion and hair tied in a bun very perfectly. She was dressing up formally in white shirt and black lose pants.

"I'm your new personal assistant." She cleared her sentence when I was looking at her confused.

"A what?" I blurted out confusing with my eyes widened.