Seal the deal

I was seating on the dining table with lost in my thoughts. The things I never wanted to accept. I was waiting for him from last two hours stomping my one feet on the floor frustrated. The bad habits of mine.

I was continuously looking at the door for his arrival. It was late now. Maybe he had a work today. Disappointing I stood up from the chair to make my way to my room but halted when I heard the door's unlocking sound. I hurried to the chair with a glass of water. Pretending not to care. But I was watching his every move.

He directly sauntered in the kitchen with some packets. And started serving himself. He gestured me to eat with him but I wasn't starving so I didn't said anything. Once he finished his dinner then he went to the washroom for freshen up. He came out in his black V neck white T-SHIRT and lose grey sweet pants. He was brushing his wet hair with towel. Water was dropping from his hair like rain drops from the leaf. My heart beats just to look at him like that. It's not good to say but he is looking very handsome.

"Should I pose in different way so that you can check me out easily?" He turned left to right with smirk on his face. "Jerk"

"I'm not checking​ you out ok! I was just..Oh forget it." I shrugged it. God!! Dhara you shouldn't have to look at his way.

"Oh really. It's clearly seen." Just as he was going to open his laptop I cleared my throat.

"I need to talk." I tried to keep my voice cold.

"To me?" He looked at me shocked.

"Yes. I need to talk to you." I gestured him to the chair in front of me and he nodded.

Once he settled down on the chair properly. He asked me "What's the matter?"

"I need 5 lakh's. I mean I need money and it's really urgent." I was embarrassed by my sudden behaviour. I never talked like this to anyone.

"You need 5 lakh's but what's for?" He asked me furiously.

"I can't tell you. If you are ready then it'll be good." I dared to look into his piercing deep brown eyes. Which makes my heart flutter​ every time.

"Ok I will." He simply signed the cheque and gave it to me. What? I mean it's that easy? Huh he has a plan in his mind for it. I grabbed the cheque and a wide smile crept on my lips. But he snatched the cheque away from me.

"What I will get? I mean I also need something in return Right?" He leaned back to the chair.

"What you want?" I raised my eyebrow.

"How about you gave me what I asked for?" He was tapping his fingers on the cheque and other hand was resting on the table.

"Are you black mailing me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No why would I ?"

"Okay then let's make a contract. You know as I'm women so I need guarantee that nothing will happen to me. And those words will officially written down as an evidence." I glared at him and he leaned forward to look at me.

"Okay, I like the things clear too. But one thing I guarantee you that nothing will happened to you." He smiled at me and I averted my gaze.

We both singed the papers which I made earlier for it. As I know his every move very clearly. It was clearly written in the contract that he will do whatever I will ask for and so was I.

"Two months only." I said sighing.

"What but that's really a short time." He started making sad faces. I don't know what he is up to now?

"Ok then Six weeks. That's cool right?" I was annoyed by his behaviour.

"It's just take 30 seconds to turn the world up side down. And yet I'm giving you whole two months." I huffed.