7.Vo lamhe.., vo baatein

#past will be in italic font and present will be in Normal font#

Check out my new book I've published today. I'll appreciate if you like and share that book. Your support needed to reach out for more reader.
.............................................
...................................................

Dhara:-

I was lying on my bed with closing my eyes but looks like sleep was very far from me. I was changing one curve to another. I stood up from the bed and walked to the window. Seating on the chair near to the window and palming my face I was lost in my thoughts. The cold yet little wet breeze making my hairs fly freely in the air. I remove the hair lock from my face and grabbing all the hair I twisted them in messy bun. My face was brushing with the cool breeze making them feel like an ice and my lips was drying due to the cool breeze. I leek my lips to remove some dryness. I looked at the sky. The moon was enjoying the game of hide and sick behind the clouds. The sky was decorated with dark grey clouds. There were darkness and merkiness spreading through the city. The whole sky was spreaded with darkness and there isn't any sign of the star which will going to be twinkle.

Soon the rain started falling down over the Kolkata city. Every drop of the rain is explaining their love, pain, happiness, joy and sorrow. The little rain drop fall on the ground and started making it wet. The thirsty ground started soaking the each little drops. The air was now filled with wetness of the rain. The whole nature was dancing and celebrating their happiness. The wet mud smell was forcing me to remember my childhood. The bitter memories was getting fresh and making me suffer more. The bitter sweet past of mine getting fresher day by day and it causing more pain in my heart.

I walked out of the room and make my way to the kitchen for making coffee for myself. As I was walking to the kitchen but got stopped in my track. And taking my steps back I looked at him. He was in his deep sleep and it looks like after whole three weeks now he had habit of this sofa.

After making my life hell now he is sleeping peacefully. Looking at his sleeping posture no one will able to say that he is a big jerk or monster. Which only knows to break others heart.

I took a glass of water in my hand from the side table and stood beside him. First my heart says don't do this his sleep will going to be disturb but my mind says do this he deserve that. I shrug the thoughts and threw the water on his face to which he awake horrifyingly and sitted straight on the sofa. He was rubbing his eyes when I snapped my finger in front of him. And he was looking at me from top to the toe as if i am some alien or ghost.

"What happened 'Wifey' do you need anything?." he asked me in his sleepy voice and I rolled my eyes.

"First don't call me by that bloody name. And yes I have something for you.." I snapped at him with folding my hands on my chest.

"What??" He asked looking at me.

"You need one chance. Right??.." I asked him raising my eye brow.
Because he did whatever he wants. Now it's pay back time Mr. Adhiraj Singhaniya.

"OK then come with me.." I said and walked to the main door and he was following me. Clutching the door knob I was fighting with myself. That whatever I will going to do it's right?? Can it really going to change everything or can't it?? Can he really going to leave me after this?? Off course yes. Who will going to suffer this types of torture.

"Umm. Dhara where are we going? Does it really important because I have to sleep. Tomorrow is my very important meeting.." He said and it's like he was started his bossy act again. Really? But sorry Mister this time you have to pay each an every debt of my tears and my pain.