9.Guilt is eating me up

## past will be in Italics font and present will be in normal font ##

   Thank you so much to all who voted on previous chapter. It really means a lot. The sequel of this book "My Healing Love" (the story of Dhruv and Tara) has updated now. You guys can find the book on my profile. Please check out the book and give your love and support. Looking forward to your valuable feedback on my new work. 

       …………………………………………
               …………………………………

"No, adhiraj you are mistaken. I didn't said anything to anyone.." She said.

She lied again that too on my face. I pushed her to which she fell down from the stares and got hurt by the corner of the last step. I came down and made her stand on her feet. But she was not able to stand.

I grabbed her hair and made her stand. She looked at me.

"What are you doing adhiraj?? You are not in your senses?? I told you that I didn't said anything to anyone? Then why aren't you believing me??.." She shouted.

"Listen you bitch dare you raise your voice in front of me. I will rip you tongue from your bloody mouth.." I said as I gripped her hair with more force.

Once again I slapped her and kicked her on her stomach. I don't evenknow what gotten on me. I never been this much angry to anyone. Maybe because of the all events taking in my life. I truly tired and frustrated with all this.

"Adhiraj, please listen to me at once.." She was crying badly.

"Oh so that you can lie more??" I said and slapped her once again. She fell down and curled. She was sobbing very badly. But only I could see was alligators tears.

"You know what adhiraj?? It's useless to pleading you. You only do what you feel right and not think once about others. You are an asshole, selfish man, and coward too. What you think?? Beating me and hurting me you will be a real man. No adhiraj, you are a bloody coward man I ever seen. Ok beet me!! Hurt me!!! If you want more. Then go and grab the knife also. Cut me into pieces and throw me in the garbage. But know one thing doing all this things can't change the truth..." She said as she was standing her feet.

This caught me out off guard "You don't deserve to stay here." I barked and pulled her by her hair. She was struggling for the release.

"Dare you throw me out of the house..." She said and bite my arms. I loosen my grip.

"Enough now. I'm not like other wife who can't raise her hand on her husband. Don't you ever think that Mr. Adhiraj Singhaniya. And Don't you dare to raise your hands on me now. Otherwise if I raise my hands on you then you will regret it later. As much as this house is yours then it's mine too. And what you think you will threw me out of the house and I happily accept it. No adhiraj, today is the day when you lost every respect from me. Now do whatever you want. I have to see what can you do to me after this bloody thing. You will rape me. Sure go ahead and took that honour from me too. But know one thing adhiraj. You will regret it later at your every mistake and at your every sins.." She spat every words with shaking voice. She ran towards her room and locked the door from inside.

I started throwing and broking uall the things in frustration. I looked at the landline phone and threw it with all my force to which it breaks into pieces. I want to talk someone but dhruv is also not here. He and Tara both are went to her mother's home. I left the house as quickly as I can.