Chapter 16

Updating this chapter early from the schedule cause the comments from past chapter really made my day and encouraged me to write my next book. Please encourage me and shower your comments like this. I love this spirit..thank you so much.
**********

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a sun in somebody else's sky,
But why? Why??
Why it can't be mine??....

************

Continue.....

Resting my head on the window I closed my eyes. The numbers of song was playing on the mobile but I wasn't intended to listen all those song. It was just like I was waiting for one perfect song to match my situation. Just one song which suits with my feeling that's it.

The rain was speeding by the minutes. And it was helping me to remind some events of my past. Sometimes I just want to caged myself. Not because I'm afraid of this world but I wondered what will I be if I open up to them. I don't want be a prisoner of my past but I am being that one only.

It was late at night and finally we had a landline in our home. And was damn happy that I can call baba. I'm terribly missing him so much. I just wanted to listen his voice. I decided to call him early in a morning as it was very late to call him. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But sleep was very far from me. I kept twisting and turning on the bed but nonetheless. I glanced up at the clock and it was 11pm. I sighed and got up from the bed.

I dialed baba's number and waited for him to answer. I tried many times but he didn't picking up his phone. I slammed the phone in frustration and got up to go to my room. Just then I heard phone ring.

"Hello! Baba." My voice was little cheerful.

"Hello! Dhara." I heard strange voice on the other side of the phone.

"Who are you?" I was confused and was wondering where my dad gone. He never handed his phone to someone else.

"I'm Mr.Roy beta. Your dad is.. your dad is.." He was stuttering and my heart beater faster.

"Uncle, Is dad is alright?" I frowned.

"Your dad had a heart attack. He is in a hospital from last two days. And hasn't regained his consciousness yet. Doctor said it's very critical situation. If he didn't woke up then they can't save him." He breathed heavily, his words clogging in his throat as he tried to speak and my whole body was numb. I can't even make sense.

"Are you serious uncle? Are you sure it isn't a prank?" I clarified to him and his silence gave my answer.

"Please come as fast as you can. I wanted to tell you something important." Before I could ask anything the line was dead and I was still holding the phone.

With the trembling fingers I put down the phone. I wasn't even able to do anything. My thoughts was only roaming for baba. He can't live me that so soon. I ran to my room and took out my passport. I threw my clothes carelessly in the bag and some other stuffs. I hurried to the door. I wasn't even think to call adhiraj and tell him about my sudden decision. He will understand my situation once when I will tell him.

"Where are you going ma'am?" The guards. Who always used to stand on the door asked me looking at my luggage.

"Please let me go. It's really important. I want to meet my baba." I pleaded to them.