Chapter 17 (part2)

My heart accelerate as the thought of her flashed in front of my eyes. Fear was increasing as my forehead was drenching in the sweat. I increased my car speed though the road was slippery and wet due to the rain. The foggy and mist weather wasn't allowing me to go ahead but I was stubborn too. I stopped the car and ran to the hospital.

"Can you please tell me. When Dr. Dhara was left the hospital?" I asked the receptionist.

"Sorry sir we can't gave the information of our doctors. Please visit tomorrow." Her voice was cold more then this rainy weather.

"Please tell me it's an emergency. And if you can please give her number. So that I can call her." I pleaded to her but she was ignoring me like I wasn't there.

"Sir, I told you I can't. Please visit tomorrow." She walked away from the reception. Then I heard news which is playing on the TV in the hallway of the hospital. One girl was met up with an worst accident on Grey Street Road. My heart was dead hearing that news. Clenching my fist I ran out of the hospital and drove off the fast as I can.

'she won't be dhara.' I continue mumbled to myself.

The Ambulance was there and police was marking the road where the accident held. I started breathing hard and suddenly my whole body was shaking with fear. My legs weren't supporting me to go ahead.

"Why are you standing here? Please leave from here." The officer pushed me to go away.

"Plea.. please can I.. I see the girl. Who was in accident." My voice cracked as the word came out from my mouth.

"Ahh you must be her relative. Please this way. Doctors now taking her hospital for post-mortem." He informed me and with shaky legs I walked to the ambulance.

Nurse opened the door to look at the dead body once. I gulped and with trembling hand I slowly pull down the thin blanket. My heart was racing and the fear was increasing. I could feel my wobbly legs were giving up. I prayed in my heart that she won't be dhara. She won't die. She can't do this to me. Tears started welling up in my eyes.

I slightly pull down the sheet from her face and suddenly my whole world was creating positive thoughts in it. I exhale the breath which I was holding from the time ago.

"She isn't her!! She isn't her!!Look she isn't her!!" My voice was mix in relief and smile cracked on my lips. I looked at the nurse who was standing beside me. He gave me assuring smile and I patted his back. Straightening my shoulder and breathing in a little relief l drove off from there.

I took out my mobile from my pant pocket to call her but ended up on cursing myself as I don't have her number. Damn!! Where are you Dhara? I mumbled to myself slamming my hand on the staring wheeler. Dhara please be right there wherever you are! I won't let anything happen to you! I don't wanted to lose you this time!

It is amazing how when one person enters in your life and you no longer remaining the same person you used to be. You might have been careless, arrogant or someone who never believed in love but yet it takes only one person to change these views for forever.

As I raid my car on the road. I didn't make out any sense but there was a gang of some boys and a girl. They were troubling her. She was shouting for help. I stepped out of the car and took a step towards them. Meanwhile the girl shouted again. Oh shit!! I know that voice. I ran to them. And there was Dhara standing with fear. She was breathing hard and clutching her bag tightly. Her hands and forehead was bleeding. I held her hand first she was shocked to see me there but before I can say anything.

A guy held my shoulder "Dude leave her here. She belongs to us. If you want then let's have some fun together. She is ours." I looked straight into his eyes. At that time I lost my temper.