Heart to heart

Adhiraj:-

Time flows by so fast that when you look back all you can see is your past and all those beautiful memories which you've left behind. I never thought my life would be so different unlike before.

Days has already gone only leaving behind some weeks to making her mine. Things weren't like before. Now she talks to me. Shared the things that
happened with her in her day. She rarely laughs but that was enough to flutter my heart at her rhythmic laugh and make me feel jittery inside.

I was a scattered man but she makes me whole. She make my life worth living. I never deserved her. But destiny always plays its role.

It had been days when she finally decide to leaving the habits of taking drugs. I don't know how she met with this habits of her. And I don't want to pressure her. She don't want to consider any counselor for help. As she was feeling ashamed of talking about it. But I assured her that I will be with her on every steps that she will take. I will help her to get through it. We will pass it together.

I personally had a long conversation with Dr. Mehra. As he personally knew dhara for a very longtime. And I'm thankful of him that he'll agree to help me. Only on one promise that dhara won't know about his help. And I agreed to that. I was living with a new hope in my life.

My heart sank every night to see my love like this. Her unconsciousness when she paced around in the room at middle of the night. Her behavior was the thing I never imagine. She was almost begged me to inject her for her sake. But when it wasn't work she threaten me to do so. I almost loose my mind to saw her like that for the first time. She broke everything which came in her way. Sometimes she lost her appetite. And now it's likely often that she do that. Skipping her meal and changing curves whole night. I always check her up whether she ate anything or not. Whether she took medicines or not. From last few days we were having lunch together. In all this things which was going through we still have ways to communicate with each other. The biggest things for any relationship.

Looking at her helplessness my eyes always filled with hot tears. Which I always battled to not to burst in front of her. I always asked myself why she only? Why can't it's me? To suffer the pain she was going through. I caused her lifetime pain and now it's stringing in my heart making me to curse on my own deeds.

A loud sound of my alarm makes me snapped out of my thoughts. Looking at my left a soft smile spread on my lips. She was sleeping so peacefully. That I want to capture herself in me for forever. I peeled quilt off from me and dragged myself to the washroom.

When I was done I stood near by her side. And started shaking her off slowly slowly. But she just turned to another side making me groaned at her. I sighed heavily and made a note in my head that she will take long time to wake up then usual.

"Dhara. Wake up. We're getting late." I shook her.

"Dhara." I shook her again. But no response.

"Dhara get up now. This is one last time. I won't repeat myself again." I shouted standing.

"Go away." She yelled keeping another pillow on her head.

"I won't. You are coming with me and its final . I'm counting only three." I threatened her.

"Go ahead. I won't wake up. It's Sunday and who knows I have to work today also. So let me sleep please." She chided from under the pillow.

"Three." I stared the counting.

"Two. I'm counting ahead. Get up otherwise you'll regret after it." She nodded making me groaned in annoyance.

I took a jug in my hand and count ahead with a smirk on my face.