Chapter 21

I walked to the reception and giving my pager to her I said "thanks for the treat. It was delicious."

She smiled and said,"I'm glad that you liked it,"

I walked out of the hospital and took a glance of the time. It's 5.30 p.m. It's quite early that I wrapped up my work. But I need to go for groceries shopping. So that I can eat food. Which taste like home. I dialed the long lost number on my dial paid and waited for answer.

"Hello," I said when he picked up the call.

"Yes, my love." He said cheerfully. Can't he just call me by my name instead of these cheesy names.

"Are you free. I was thinking if you could join me in shopping." I hastily said biting my lower lip.

"Of course! I'm always free for you. I'm coming right there," I felt him smirking on me when he said those words. I just rolled my eyes.

After sometime he finally arrived in front of the hospital where I was waiting for him. He simply gestured me to seat inside and I nodded. I walked to the car and was about to sat on the back seat. When he interrupted.

"Sat here. Otherwise people will think I'm your driver." He laughed looking at me and I glared at him to shut his mouth.

"I would like to seat here only," I smirked while shutting the door. The whole ride he was looking at me from the rear view mirror.

He swung his car in a parking space in front of the grocery shop and we got out heading straight to grab a shopping cart. I was about to take one but he jerked my hand and pulled out the cart.

"When I'm here then why fear," he winked and I rolled my eyes.

I simply proceed to the entrance with him following me. I earlier made list for the things I want but didn't consider him.

So I said "what do you want to eat? Grab it yourself. I'll make it. And yeah! Check the expires too,"

He tucked his lips together and pause for me minute then said,"It's our second time right? When we are together for shopping. God!! That time my best friend's wife ruined everything. I felt bad for you at that time." He said looking everywhere except me and I stilled on my place. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Don't stand there. Come on and let's just finish this soon." He dragged me in but still I can't believe what he said to me minutes before. He looked at me from over his shoulder.

"Don't look at me like that. It's not that big deal to remember the things about you." He shrugged his shoulder while I follow him.

How can I forget that embarrassing moment. Where I was just stuck like a little puppy.

We were out for the shopping as Tara want everything new in her soon to be new house. And as usual she dragged me with her. Not only me but her soon to be husband too along with adhiraj. We were looking stuffs for her almost everywhere in the mall. And that time she lost her mobile. Which is her life. As in her word. And we are searching it from hours.

"Did you find it?" We asked each other. When we met on our spot. Where we decided to meet when anyone of us find her mobile. We all shook our head in dismay.

"I want my mobile at any coast Dhruv," she was about to cry. I patted her back.

"Tara, baby we will buy a brand new phone for you. Please let's go home." Dhruv said more like pleaded . It's truth we all are exhausted with this running. And when I turn my head to adhiraj. He was looking pissed off. So He step back for leaving us behind. But Dhruv caught his arm and said.