Chapter 10

A boy and a girl can be just friends,

But eventually one of them will,

Fall for other one, 

Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time,
Maybe too late, or maybe just maybe
For forever...
      ...................................................

Thank you so much to all who voted on previous chapter. It really means a lot. The sequel of this book "My Healing Love" (the story of Dhruv and Tara) has updated now. You guys can find the book on my profile. Please check out the book and give your love and support. Looking forward to your valuable feedback on my new work. 

-------------------------------------------------

"Don't look at me like that. It's very important shall we go??" He asked me and I nodded.

I was seating in the cabin and he was standing behind me. And the doctor was doing his work.

"What were you doing?? Weren't you feel that your hand was burning?? Thanks to the God that it was just less harm.." Doctor said placing the bandage on my hand.

"It was my mistake.." I said closing my eyes. What should I say to them??That I was recalling my worst sins??

"Sana what are you doing come fast. We are getting late." I shouted from the door.

"Just two minutes.." She said. From past fifteen minutes I'm hearing this.

We were going out for dinner today. And she was getting ready for it. It was only three days since when we met. And it was like I got the whole world. She was all alone and I just gave my shoulder to her to cry. I will give my full support to her.

"Let's go.." She said exiting from the room. I looked at her. She was wearing navy blue colour shorts. Which is ended up on the above to her knees. It was too short and too tight.

"What?? Go and change your dress first. It's too short..." I said and she refused to do that.

"No way adhiraj. I'm not going to change my dress. I can't go outside wearing those behenji (aunties) type of dress. And you know that very clearly..." She said and took a step towards me.

"But baby this is so uncomfortable..." I said hugging her and she hugged me back.

"No worries adhiraj. You know I don't have clothes to wear on these types of occasion. And I don't have enough money also to spend on my shoppings. We are going at your business party. So I have to look my best. After all I'm your girlfriend and I wear this dress specially for you. But here you are scolding me...." She pouted and I smiled at her.

"Ok, here take this. And buy whatever you want. Spend as much money you want. This is all yours.." I said giving her my credit card and she quickly snatched it from my hand.

"Really adhi!! Thank you so much baby.." She said and pecked me on my chicks.

"Now let's go. We're getting late.." I said as we drove off to the hotel.

When we reached there. All guest were present at there. I looked at her and she hold my hand tightly.

"Oh my God adhi. I can't believe on my eyes. Thank you so much baby to took me here.." She said with a amazing smile looking at the surroundings and I nodded.