Can i borrow your friendship for whole life?

I was seating in my cabin when someone knocked the door. Thinking it must be tony who came to collect X-ray report of one of my patient. I answered his knock.

"Hello Doctor." Came a very familiar voice and I instantly glanced the owner of the voice. As I frowned looking at him.

"Dhruv??" I said something like asking I did. I was too confused with his arrival.

"What a pleasant surprise? Please have a seat." I gestured him to the chair across my table and he nodded.

"Thank God you knew my name. Otherwise I thought you really forgot me." He joked and I narrowed my eyes.

"Off course not. How can I ?" I quickly ordered some tea for him.

"How's​ Tara?"

"She's annoying." He huffed and I smiled at his behaviour.

"You came here, Is something important?" I asked him frowned.

"Why? Can't a friend come to meet another friend?" He demanded.

"No, you can."

"You are a father of a little angle? That's​ really great." I said in amusement. When I heard this news I was very happy for them.

"Yes she was so sweet. She's one year old now. She is resemble of her mother except those potato shaped nose and curly hairs." He laughed as his face started glimmer just the talk of his daughter.

"I'm sure you are a great father." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not but yes my wife is a very great mother and wife too. She is teaching me how to deal with all those stuffs yet." He said as his head started shaking in negative.

Dhruv didn't lose any chance to say things about Tara. He really loved her a lot. And I really appreciate that. Who'd say that they did fought with their families for their marriage. As there marriage was one of an inter cast marriages.

"Oh someone is being love sick Han." I teased him.

"Oh yeah it's me only." He said settings his hair. Just then his phone started ringing. He looked at the phone once and then ignored it.

"But really I'm very lucky to have her. I mean we face many ups and downs together. I did face many problems in my life. But Tara never left my side. Not even once nor did she complained about anything​. Then why wouldn't I being love sick?" He asked me raising his eyebrow. His voice mix with emotion as he remembered his past days.

"Actually I want to invite you for small get together. Tara wants to meet you. But she isn't able to come here as she is on summer break with my little angel without me." He pout and I chuckled at his behaviour. Again his phone started ringing but he again ignored the call.

"Ow poor man." I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"So I just want to know your likes. What you like in food most? And juice? And other things?" He asked me ready to pen down my words.

"It's little get together right? Then why you need my likes or dislikes? You held it before too and I'm ok with anything. No need for formalities." I assured him but he dismay me by shaking his head in negative.

"You didn't understand. I mean there is an important things. Tara wants to make foods of your choice. You know as we will going to met after years for dinner." He scratched the back of his neck an I nodded. Once again his phone started ringing but he again ignored the call and I sighed.

"Answer the call first. Someone is desperately calling you." I whined and he just shook his head.

"Ok then." I gave him some likes and dislikes as he stated to me and he note down each an everything.